7|Gather up the family

♡♤⊹----☪----⊹♤♡

♡♤⊹----☪----⊹♤♡

KLAUS MIKEALSON WAS living in the dungeon for the last 5 years. The only peace he knew was when his adopted daughter Melina reached out to him and brought him out of his misery. At first they were talking everyday the whole night but it was getting a lot of power from Melina and she kept passing out during the days.

When she told him he said that it's not worth it. So they began meeting once or twice in a week. Klaus would ask about what she did and how was Hope. When she was old enough he told her what really happened before then Hayley told her that he's running and that the enemies are following him.

Melina stood by the bayou looking at sunset infront of her. It was beautiful she was now a teenager. A 16 year old girl who's past was behind her. She was deep in thoughts when a hand reached her shoulder. She spun around and saw Klaus standing there.

"Tell me about your day. How are you? and how's Hope?" Klaus asked the little hybrid standing next to him. Melina smiled and hugged the original hybrid.

"I missed you. When can I see you in real life?" She asked him and he sighed it was the only question that he couldn't answer. "I know I know but Hayley,Hope and I have been painting all day. You know she's a brilliant young girl and very talented in art. She gets that from her father" She told him and he chuckled it was eerie how much the tribrid was like her father.

"And tell me anything new about your day?" She asked jokingly and he smiled.

"Yeah I discovered I miss counted last time there are 200 000 bricks and not 190 000" he joked back and they laughed. If Melina didn't have this ability to talk to him when she was sleeping she would have gone crazy. Klaus was one of the first people she was willing to be around. Him and Hayley were the only hybrids left so she felt safe with him.

"We will see each other soon don't worry little hybrid" He told her and she continued to look at sunset infront of her.

"You know you've been saying that the last 2 years. I'm starting think I should put it on a T-shirt" she told him and the original hybrid smiled.

"And how about your little crush on my brother?" He asked her teasingly. It was silvester and Hayley let Melina have a bit of champagne for new years celebration. Unbeknownst to her Melina liked it and snuck out of her room and secretly drank the entire bottle. She was a hybrid she shouldn't get drunk. But she did and that night when she went to sleep and ranted to Klaus.

"I was drunk when I told you that" The brunette girl told him hitting his shoulder lightly.

"And I told you I'd use it against you" he said back. The two stood on the coast and watched as the sun set in completely.

*•.¸♡ 🅜🅔🅛🅘🅝🅐 ♡¸.•*

MELINA WOKE up in the room she and Hope shared and looked around. Paintings hanged on the wall. Some were even Melina's but she always thought they looked horrible and shouldn't be ever seen. She walked out of the hous and saw Hayley and Hope playing tag.