3| New world awaits

♡☆————❦❅❦————☆​♡

♡☆————❦❅❦————☆​♡

HAYLEY HEARS THE little girl from the other room starting to wake up so she quietly walk towards it with fresh clothes in her hands. She didn't want to invade her privacy with stripping down her old ones and putting up new ones so she just waited for the 12 year old to wale up.

She has been watching her sleep for quite some time. Maybe because she wanted every reminder of Jackson or maybe she felt the need to protect her now she was her family. The little girl slowly opened her eyes and a look of confusion spread across her face when she saw she wasn't in cell she had been the last 8 years.

"Hey,good morning I brought you some new clothes" she said slowly coming closer to the girls bed. She was still under the covers. The girl just noded and Hayley went out letting the girl change.

The moment Melina got to her feet from the bed she fell down. Not being used for the bed to be either this high or sleep this peaceful. She still waited to wake up and find out it was just a hallucination caused by one of the werewolf venoms. She slowly walked infront of the mirror and looked at her brown curs which had grown quiet a bit.

She quickly changed into the pair of pants and T-shirt that was given to her by Hayley or Andrea she didn't know which name to use. To her Hayley was a completely different person but Andrea Labonair was someone she felt she knew through her brother.

Tears started form in her eyes the moment she thought of her brother. How he would always call her his little Melina and that he would never let anything happen to her. Well you lied Jack. She thought as she wiped away the tear that escaped. You lied about being here when I get back.

She stepped out of her room her hands pressed to her chest and she walked through the compound looking around hoping to see a familiar face of the hybrid girl that rescued her. Then as she was looking she accidentally bumped into a guy in a very fancy looking suit.

"And who might you be little one" Elijha said looking at the shy girl standing infront of him.

"I'm Melina" whispered the little girl and the noble original smiled a little. Hayley had told him about the girl they found in Lucien building. He had been so angry that someone would do this to a child especially after she told him she's been there for a long time.

"My name is Elijha. I'm a friend of Hayley's do you want me to take you to her?" He asked her offering one of his hands which she gladly excepted and he lead her into another room where Hayley could be seen with a guy Melina didn't know.

"Elijah. I see you met Melina"Hayley said and he nodded in agreement.

"Yes indeed she was walking out when our paths crossed. I believe she was looking for you" Elijah said looking directly at the hybrids infront of him.

"Yeah I told her to change. We should get you something to eat, you look malnourished" Hayley said and lead the girl out to the kitchen.

*•.¸♡ 🅜🅔🅛🅘🅝🅐 ♡¸.•*