16|I've got you brother

《☽   ꕥ☼ꕥ   ☾》

《☽   ꕥ☼ꕥ   ☾

THE HOLLOW REMOVED the boundary spell and the first thing the siblings did was embrace each other in a hug while crying in happiness. Jackson who's last thought before he died was his little 4 year old sister was holding her as a grown up girl. He inhaled her sent as she did too. Jackson then started to plant little kisses all over her head.

"I'm so sorry if I never suggested that we go play hide and seek that day you would've grew up with us. How? Where?" He kept rambling and asking random questions.

"It wasn't your fault. I never blames you. Not once in those years I was away" Melina said. She wasn't ready to tell her brother what had really happened to her. She felt like if she talked about it, it would become real again and she couldn't have that. No. She wouldn't allow herself to feel this way. She was putting those thoughts into the back of her mind amd instead welcomed the joy of hugging her brother again.

"What about Hayley and Hope?" Jackson asked and Melina smiled.

"It's been rough but they're both fine"Melina answered and Jackson looked confused so she continued with the story telling. "Well Hayley told that you died a month before we crossed paths"

"If I knew that in a month I would be meeting my sister I wouldn't do things like I did"Jackson admitted and lowered his head sadly. "So what happened next?"

"There was this really bad guy Lucien and ne made a serum that is capable of killing an original. So then Marcel took it and he bit Kol and Elijha so Klaus sacrificed himself or more likely gave himself over to Marcel so that Freya could anchor him amd put themselves in a sleep until we found a cure" Melina explained and she said his name venom filled her words. Jackson seemed to notice but he let it go. When she feels comfortable she'll tell me. He thought.

"Melina" Kol's voice spoke and she looked up at him. He stood there leaning against the door frame. She hugged her brother one more time and then went.

"I'll be back I promise"She said and held out her pinky. Her chuckled and locked his pinky with hers.

*•.¸♡ 🅜🅔🅛🅘🅝🅐 ♡¸.•*

AFTER KOL BRIEFLY EXPLAINED what the plan was. To keep the totem from being destroyed she understood perfectly. She hated that she had to go against the people she loved in order to save her brother from death. She walked into the compound. Klaus talking with Hope immediately sensing her rushed to her.

"Where were you young lady?" He asked and she smiled before hugging him.

"It's okay I was with Kol we went to see Davina's grave he told me about her and then we went to sleep" She briefly told him and he seemed to have relaxed.