5|You're not gonna control me

⋨►————✦♡✦————◀⋩

⋨►————✦♡✦————◀⋩

MELINA AND KOL SAT on the podium in the St.James bar. He told her some stories and she told him what she remembers as a kid.

"You know when I was human and that was a long time ago. I was afraid too" Says the original and Melina looks at him surprised.

"What were you afraid of?" She asks him curiously and he looks at her and smiles.

"Werewolfs" Admits Kol and Melina chuckles. "Yeah we lived in a village where they were quite common" He tells her and she looses her smiles and listens patiently as the original tells her tales about the creatures of the night.

"So my mother told me this: Don't let fear control you, control it" Kol tells her and Melina smiles. "So from what you told me, you are hybrid, so what is so scary for a brave and strong hybrid like you"

Melina sighs before answering she knew he would ask this question sooner or later. "When I was around 4 I was a kidnapped by a guy name Lucien and his organization kept me as their lab rat because I was born a hybrid until a few night ago Hayley rescued me" Melina tells him as she reaccounts the horror of her time there. Kol's face then fills with anger just like the rest of them wondering how could someone hurt a 4 year old kid.

"I promise you Melina I won't let anything happen to you" Kol reassured the brunette girl and squeezed her hand.

"So then I found out that one of Hayley's friends was infected with the same venom and I wanted to help but then I saw a blond women with short blond hair walk in holding a long needle and it brought some many bad memories" She tells him and he squeezes her hand again trying to comfort her.

"You know that those things only looks scary right. I've been on the receiving end of one those and it's alright it doesn't hurt darling" The original boy tells Melina and she smiles at him.

"Now if you ever find yourself in a situation that may look scary to you just tell yourself: You're not gonna control me, and it won't" Unbeknownst to them Elijha found them he was going to announce himself but then he saw how Kol managed to calm down the little girl when they stopped talking he entered the building and the creaking door made Melina flinch a little.

She looked at Kol and he nodded. "You're not gonna control me. You're not gonna control me" she quietly whispered for the human ear almost impossible to hear but it seemed to have worked.

"Melina" Elijha's voice brought her out of her trance. "I'm sorry if we scared you earlier that was never our intention" Elijah apologized to the girl sincerely.

"It's okay now" she told him and shared a glanced at the original sitting beside her.

"If it's not too much trouble I would like you to return back to the compound to finish what we started?" He asked her but she didn't get a chance to reply because Kol was on his feet already standing infront of her. Glaring at Elijah.