8| All of us together

〈✦✾——♡——✾✦〉

〈✦✾——♡——✾✦〉

MELINA AND KOL chased a prisoner together through the woods. Hayley just occasionally let her drink from humans as it was mostly just out of blood bag but now she an opportunity to get a good bite out of someone. 

"I do love a good chase however I am quite famished. You want a bite first darling?" Kol said and asked Melina beside him who just nodded and extended her fangs and began drink the tasteful liquid. It was nowhere near the blood bags. Then she was ripped from her prey and let Kol have his too. He did the same while the man screamed from the top of his lungs.

"Good lord, that one has some lungs on him. He should've been an opera singer. Might've ended better for him, actually"Rebekah jokes but no one seems to get her joke.

"Please tell me again why I let Melina go with Kol?" Hayley asks them and Elijha chuckles. What was that women thinking.

"Is this absolutely necessary?" Freya asked the family complaining about the noise.

"That depends. Do you want us at our full strength, or do you plan on rescuing Nik on your own?"Rebekah questions her older sister who sighs.

"Well, death rattles are distracting, and I'm trying to break a cloaking spell" Freya shots back at her.

"Kol, would you please?! And keep the little on in check" Exclaims Elijha and tells Kol to watch out for the younger hybrid.

"Hey I hear that" Melina screams back and all of the smile before Kol breaks the guy's neck stopping the screaming.

"Thank you. You were saying?" Questions Elijha and Freya glares at him before continuing.

"I can sense. Klaus is still in New Orleans. Most likely somewhere underground. I can't get a read on exactly where, unless I'm in the city itself." Freya explains to the Mikealsons and Kol and Melina return blood visible on their mouth and shirt.

"Yeah. That's gonna be a problem. I have contacts in New Orleans. As you can imagine, the place is crawling with vampires, all of whom hate all of us. Whatever we do, we need to do it fast" Hayley tells them as they try to come up with a plan how to save the father of their niece.

"Well, I wasn't planning on a pub crawl. I don't want to stay any longer than we have to. But we need to go" Freya insists and Melina nods to her statement.

"Whoa. Wait... Wait, we're not doing this today?" Kol disagree and Melina looks at him.

"Kol hasn't Nik suffered enough?" Melina asks him and he nods but continues to explain his plan.

"Yes. And I've died. Twice. I'm not about to give Marcel a shot at a third. Now, I say, we draw that Muppet out of town. And when he's gone..." Kol starts to say but Melina cuts him off.