10|Facing the true Demon

《      ✢・❥・✢      》

《      ✢・❥✢      》

THE WHOLE RIDE BACK TO NEW ORLEANS Kol and Klaus tried to keep Melina awake while Hayley tended to Hope. She kept groaning as the pain in her abdomen only increased. Although the soothing words of Kol were helping it a little. She wanted her brother. Remembering the time when they climbed the trees and she scraped her knee.

But now she wasn't a defenseless 4 year old. No. She was a grown up hybrid who could take on the world. They finally arrived and Kol placed down Melina on the make shift sofa that was there. Not being able to last much longer she closed her eyes and welcomed the darkness.

"Our home. Once the pride of our family, now a flophouse"Klaus comments seeing the state his house is in.

"Indeed, the mighty have fallen" Elijha adds.

"Where's Vincent?"Hayley asks urging the situation.

"Right here. Kept my word. Now the only question is whether or not you guys are gonna keep yours. As soon as I'm finished healing your kid, you got to leave the city"Vincent tells them ad he walks into the compound.

"Well, we're not gonna stay, are we? Your city has lost its charm"Klaus says sarcastically while walking over to see if Melina's okay. She had her eyes closed which worried him a little.

"What he means to say is that we're very grateful, just help them and we'll leave" Hayley adds as she's planting soft kisses on her daughters head.

"Just give us what we need, and we will do so, happily" Elijha clarifies to the witch who nods.

"Excuse me" He said and made it's way first to Melina seeing blood was soaking the blanket.Crows are heard squawking overhead. He chants something and Melina takes a deep breath as if she was underwater and finally got to the surface to get fresh air. Vincent then chants the same thing and Hope wakes up.

"Mom?"she asks with a sleepy voice.

"That's it. Your girls are purified" Vincent tells them and steps away from the girls.

"Thank you"Klaus says appreciating his help dispite all the hatred that's between them.

"Now look, the only gratitude I need from any of you is seeing you leave the city" Vincent tells them wanting nothing more then to be rid of the Mikaelsons.

"Go see your daddy"Hayley says and Hope gets up and starts walking to Klaus.A crow squawks nearby while a dead one falls from the sky. They all begin to die around Hope.

"What is this?" He asks madly demanding what's happening to his little girl.

"I don't know"Vincent replies being as shocked as everyone. Melina closes her eyes feeling a weird feeling inside her and snuggles closer to Kol who's keeping a protective arm around her.