11|Him and I

《     ♡⋆⋆⋆☪⋆⋆♡     》

MELINA WOKE UP the next day feeling the fresh air hit her lungs. She sat on her bed and and took a deep breath. Feeling the tiny particles of oxygen enter her system. She noticed a breakfast and a small note on her bedside table.

Meet in Rousseau's 3pm. I'll be waiting for you darling.

                                                                                                Kol

Melina smiled to herself and went to eat the croissant with some fruit that she had.

Later on she was met with Klaus in the hallway. He smiled and motioned with his head to go with him.

"Melina. Can you and Hope go visit your Grandma Mary today I have something to take care of"Klaus said to his other daughter as they walked down the stairs.

"Does it involve the Hollow?"She asked him and he stopped in his tracks. "How did you know?" He asked and she smiled softly. "I just figured if you wanted us out in the bayou you were probably doing something that would involve it" Melina continued.

"Yes, so can you please look after your sister"Klaus said and Melina nodded. She saw Hope standing there talking to her Aunt Freya. When Hope spotted her sister she ran over to her and Melina crutched down a little and hugged Hope back.

"Hey Hope ready to see the bayou?" Melina asked and Hope answered smiling excitedly. The little tribrid always loved hearing her older sister's stories. There weren't many that were appropriate for her but the ones she told her she loved deeply.

Hayley, Elijah, Hope and Melina are walking through a field of flowers. Melina remembers the first she walked with Hope years ago when she was babysitting. The same days she met Kol Mikaelson for the first time.

"I do miss it out here"Hayley says inhaling the fresh scent of wildflowers.

"Yeah, looks like you're not alone" Elijha says and watches as Melina chases Hope. The both of them smile happy to see them playing knowing Melina's upbringining. "You know, we could be happy out here"

"I think you might stand out in that suit"Hayley commented and chuckled.

"Well, I was thinking jeans, shorts and flip flops" Elijha remarked holding his jacket in his hands.

"I want to build a life with you, Elijah. With Hope. I want us to be happy" Hayley said.

"So we do that. Together. In jean shorts" Elijha told her.They approach Mary's cabin, and Melina knocks on the door. Hope hiding behind her back.

"Grandma Mary!"Melina said and hugged her grandma who hugged back. Then Hope jumped from behind and hugged her too.

"Well, hello, sweetheart. Oh, my girl you are so big." Mary said and looked at Hope and then back at Melina. "You know you're a female version of your brother now that you grew up" Mary told her and Melina nodded sniffing a little.