13|Yvrídio

《❥     ❅❅❦❅❅      ❥》

"Hope, what's going on?"Melina asked her little sister as she stepped into the compound.

"Melina?Can you hear them, too?"Hope asked Melina.

"What's going on?" Klaus came in and asked.

"Hey look at me. Tell me what you heard" Melina said placing both of her hands on Hope's shoulders.

"Voices. They said that we're connected to this. Me and mom and to not let the hollow get her hands on yvrídio" Hope said and while the two looked confused Klaus sighed.

"That's greek for hybrid. The hollow wants you Melina" Klaus said and Melina looked at him. "What?"she asked.

"Don't worry I will never let anything happen to my little hybrid. I give you my word"Klaus said and hugged Melina who embraced him thightly. "If this fossil has been whispering lies, I'll gladly throw it in the river"

"No. Not the bone. The witches. The Ancestors. They have a message for us. A warning"  Hope continued to say.

"Tell me what they said"Melina insisted.

"They want mom to go to St. Anne's Church to talk to them. They said mom has to do exactly what they say, and she has to do it now. Before the Hollow comes for us" Hope finishes and Melina and Klaus look at each other before Melina tries to get out of the door but Klaus stops her.

"Absolutely not. You're not going anywhere. You heard what they said" Klaus told Melina and she tried to yank her wrist out of his grasp. 

"I know but I can't just sit here while Hayley goes there alone" Melina argued.

"I'll go with her"Klaus said and Melina laughed out.

"Great and if something goes wrong I'll loose the both of you"She said and Klaus sighed sadly before wiping away the tear that slipped from her eye.

"So that's the reason you don't want us to go. Don't worry little hybrid you're not gonna loose me anytime soon" Klaus told her and she smiled before hugging him one more time.

After having a decent snack Melina thought that no one would notice if she snuck out of the compound so she carefully opened the window not to make any sounds so that she wouldn't alert anyone. She tried to get out but a barrier stopped her. She frowned confused and hit it with her hand. She walked down to see Klaus standing near the gate of the compound.

"What a hell?"She asked angrily.

"I'm sorry Melina but I knew at some point you would try to sneak out so I had Freya do a quick boundary spell. Everyone can enter but no one can come out"Klaus told her and Melina groaned knowing he was right she did try to sneak out. "You know it's for your own good"and with that he vamps speed away.