14|Baignes,Rescue and a birthday

《--:

《--:.☆*.:。.✿--》

"NOW YOU CAN'T call yourself a connoisseur if you have not sampled each and every one of these. Hmm? Here"Klaus said and handed a baigné to Hope who took a bite out of it and then he offered to Melina who gladly excepted any form of pastries.

"Mmm, it's so good!" Melina moaned in pleasure as she lucked her lips from the sugar powder.

"Did I ever tell you the story of my first beignet?" Klaus asks and both girls shake their heads no."No? You are in for a treat. Long ago, three French nuns came to New Orleans looking for a fresh start. And they came here. They marched right into our courtyard, and they presented your Uncle Elijah and me with these rather lumpy-looking, sugar-coated pastries. Well, needless to say, we were entranced. We set them up quite well"Klaus told his daughters who smile.

"Why did they come to you?" Melina asked him taking a seat next to Hope.

"Because there was a time when we were regarded as royalty. You might even go so far as to say I was king, which would make you a princess. And you my little hybrid would be the first on the throne" Klaus told them and Melina went over and hugged him. Just a few years back she was captive and without a future and now she found a dad a sister and whole family. She couldn't be more happier. Well maybe if Klaus didn't strangle Kol every she wants to kiss him but details right.

"Good morning girls. Well I guess apple turnover is fruit"

"Well, I saw no harm in indulging Hope and Melina's sweet tooth. All things in moderation, of course" Klaus said and chuckled.

"Okay. Don't eat too many. You'll get a stomachache. Can we talk? Have you seen Elijah?" Hayley asked and Melina looked up.

"What's wrong with Elijha?"She asked.

"I thought he was with you. I haven't seen him since he left for Marcel's last night" Klaus said and Melina lead Hope to her room and then returned.

"Whatever you're planning I'm coming with you and no buts this time"Melina said as she walked downstairs and saw the two talking.

"Melina-"Klaus started but she cut him off.

"No Klaus I'm 17 today I can take care of myself" Melina said confidently and both of stared half embarrassed that they forgot her birthday and half in shock.

"Well happy birthday little hybrid we'll throw you a party later. Mikaelson style" Klaus said and smirked and Melina followed him.

Klaus and Melina arrived at Marcel's apartment while he was on the phone with someone.

"You're not listening to me. All right, check again, and when you do find her, you keep your distance and call me" He said into the phone and ended the call then turning towards the two hybrids standing near the door."You can come on in, hybrids. To what do I owe the displeasure?"