15|Ressurection

《 ☄

《 ☄. *. ☄ 》

AFTER EVERYONE successfully managed to calm down Klaus and Kol that she just passed out. They brought the girl into her room. Klaus gently laid his eldest daughter on bed brushing a piece of hair behind her ear. Kol was sitting on the canapé next to her bed waiting for her to wake up. After hours and hours of waiting Melina moved her eye lids and opened her eyes. When she focused more the blurriness went away. She tried to sit up but everything still hurt, a hand held her down and she looked up to see Kol.

"Hey darling you had us all worried" Kol said and layed near her so that she can put her head on his chest.

"Yeah what exactly happened? I remember eating the cake opening presents then there was this massive pain all over my body and the next thing I'm waking up here" Melina said as she wondered how she got into her bed.

"You passed out Melina" Kol said and began stroking her hair. "Keelin said you're on house arrest until she comes to check on you" He continued carefully choosing his words.

"Check up on me as a friend?"Melina asked hoping to be wrong about where this was heading. Kol seemed to have realized it and placed a soft kiss on her head.

"She works in the ER don't worry we told her what happened and she's only gonna check your vitals" Kol reassured her and she nodded still not comfortable with it.

Klaus hearing voices in Melina's room immediately sped upstairs and smiled at his daughter who was laying on Kol's chest.

"Are you better?" He asked and Melina looked up and nodded but already regretting it as a headache struck her and she layed back.

"Melina what's wrong?"Klaus asked rushing to the other side of the bed. Melina just shook her head.

"Nothing just a headache" Melina said rubbing her head.

"I can get Keelin to give you some pills to ease the pain" Klaus proposed and Kol nodded for Melina who was currently under the sheets hoping it would soon stop.

Kol could be later seen walking up the stairs holding a fresh meal consisting of a croissant some fruit and a tea. Since Melina just woke up she was quite hungry. Kol then sensed someone behind him and quickly put the plate down before turning around seeing his blond sister there.

"Rebekah what a surprise"Kol said and went to hug his sister.

"What happened to Elijha? There were vampires falling just like when you died" Rebekah side instantly.

"Well hello to you to good to see you again" Kol said and Rebekah just glared at him but then smiled and went to hug her little brother.

"What are you eating?"She asked him noticing the croissant on the plate.

"Ohh yeah right well Melina had a busy night so I'm giving her breakfast" Kol said and headed towards her room.

"I haven't seen her since we rescued Nik"Rebekah said and walked with Kol. When they entered the room Melina looked up at the food. Mostly.