Burning

It was a very tiring day. She was going home now to take some rest when suddenly she saw a daycare near her. It was on fire and she could hear the screaming of everyone outside.

She saw different people in the scene. They look like they are screaming for something, so out of curiosity, she goes there to see what happens.

As she neared, she saw the children were held by their teacher. She thought everything was okay and nobody was hurt, but someone was screaming that one child was still inside.

"Jinnie is still there!" She can hear the woman talking to the teacher.

"What! Why is she in there? I thought we got all the children Byul!" The teacher shows a frustrated and worried face at the same time.

"I-'m sorry. I forgot that she said to me that she would go to the bathroom a-nd... and I forgot her when I saw the fire." The woman was crying.

"Help! Someone is still inside. Please call some help!"

The people in the area immediately called an ambulance as well as firefighters. Everyone was panicking because the fire was getting bigger and there was still a kid inside. She can hear screams and cries everywhere. She didn't know what to do. She was restless and looking at the daycare that was burning and all she thought about was the kid in that burning daycare.

She didn't know what to think, but now she could hear everyone gasping and screaming, but it was too late, she was inside the daycare. When she is finally inside her eyes immediately looks for the kid. She couldn't hear anything except for the sound of the fire burning through the whole daycare. She coughs. The fire is getting bigger and the smoke too. She remembers the name of the kid and begins to call her to find out where she is.

"Jinnie! Are you here? Where are you?" She was shouting from her lungs.

"Jinnie!" She tried again, and finally, she heard someone crying.

She immediately looked for it and saw a door. She tried to open it, but it was locked inside.

"Hey Jinnie, Are you there? Can you open the door for me? I'm not going to hurt you, I'm going to save you, so please baby, open the door." She said to the child, but it didn't open.

She didn't have time. She was having difficulty breathing. She needed to be fast.

"Hey, baby, if you're there, watch out of the door. Don't stand near the door because I'm going to wreck it so that I can get in. Okay?"

Every second that passes, she kicks the door as hard as she can. It finally opened after some effort. She looked inside and saw the kid sitting in the corner.

She approach her. "Hey, it's okay, I'm here. I'm going to save you." She didn't hesitate to grab the kid's hands.

They immediately go outside the bathroom, but all she can see is fire and smoke. She goes back inside the bathroom and looks for something. She saw a big plastic box, and she quickly put some water in it.  She poured the box full of water on herself to make herself wet so that they could easily pass by through the smoke and fire. She looks at the kid who's looking at her. She grabs her hands again.

"H-ey baby, can you cover your mouth for me?" The kid immediately did what she said.

She looks for the exit and they hurriedly walked towards it, but there was a large burning wood that dropped in front of them. She was shocked but immediately protected the kid with her body. She moans in pain when the wood falls on her back and down to her arms, but immediately composes herself.

"Oh my God," she exclaims, looking down at her bleeding arms.

"We need to get fast..." she moans and immediately lifts the kid, making sure she is okay.