Where are we now: Ending

They've been together since middle school. For half their lives, they carry each other back, and they even share the same dream.

They went through a lot, but they both became resilient. In every trial and joy, they are there for each other. Maybe that's what you call true friendship, but for them it's different.

...

"Are you ready?" Byul showed up beside her. She smiles and looks at Wheein, who's walking down the aisle.

"I'm ready. It's time for us to be happy, unnie." Byul taps her shoulder and moves aside.

She was looking at her with a full heart of admiration. She holds her hands and puts them in her arms. "Looks like my angel is here," she whispered to her ears. "Are you ready?" Wheein smiles. "Legoo!" They both laugh and start walking down the aisle together.

The ceremony started smoothly, and now it's time for them to give each other a message.

Wheein was holding her hands while facing her. She smiles genuinely.

"Yah, Ahn Hyejin. I know the two of us have been through a lot, but I just want to thank you for the love you give, even if I sometimes hurt your feelings because I always avoid you when you show too much affection when it comes to me, because I didn't know you truly loved me back then, but now I promise you that I won't avoid you and your tenderness towards me because I will love you wholeheartedly. I love you, Hyejinah, my own Maria." 

She desperately wants to kiss her, but for the time being, she simply smiles. "Jung Wheein, we've been together for half of our lives. You know me better than I know myself. Thank you for always making me happy. Thank you for the care you showed me, but from now on, let me make you feel like you're not alone. Let me support you in whatever you want, and don't ever let go of my hands because I'm ready to protect and love you until my breath fades away. Saranghe Wheeinah."

The bride is now available for kissing. She approached Wheein and gave her a wink. They kiss one another in front of a crowd of cheers and acclaim.

...

She was standing on the balcony, admiring the magnificent panorama that surrounded her. Someone hugs her from behind while she drinks her champagne.

This little kid's face was squeezing into her neck. Every time they were together, she enjoyed smelling her aroma. She used to be irritated when she did this to her, but now she enjoys it. She doesn't just want it; she lives for it.

"Wheenie, Saranghe," Hyejin says, her husky voice fitting her perfectly. Her hands are encircled around her waist.

It makes her life better to be able to stare at the sunset with someone she cares about. "My Wheesa's heart isn't complete without you," she said softly. Accompanied by the wind that blew through their bodies, she kissed her passionately.

...