Special scene feat. BP

--Moonbyul and Yongsun--

Moonbyul and Yongsun are content with their lives; they keep each other company whenever anyone needs help or anything, and they are always there for each other.

"It's so good to be here with you," Yongsun quietly said, while Moonbyul hugged her from behind and smiled at her.

"It's been a while since you had a vacation like this, right? You happy?" Moonbyul asked, still hugging Yongsun.

Yongsun smiled and replied, "Of course, I'm always happy when I'm with you and Momo. Thank you for bringing us here."

While hugging each other and enjoying the view of the sunset.

--Jennie and Lisa--

It's been 10 years since Jennie and Lisa divorced because of a quarrel that caused them to separate and decide not to see each other and continue to live their lives on their own. Jennie left without a question, not even a word. She left her children with Lisa without saying goodbye to them.

Deep down, she knows that she misses them so much, and leaving them is like hell to her.

But being away from them is a good way for both of them to be happy and keep living forward. Now she's in the Maldives with her friend whom she trusts.

On the other hand, Lisa, who owns a restaurant, lives in a beautiful house with her twins, Dahyun and Jimin, who in grade school students, and they are living happily. But after all, she knows that the kids miss their mother just like she misses her too.

--Wheein and Hyejin--

She's a famous singer, composer, and musician who owns a brand of clothes. Her perfect wife, who owns a famous clothing brand, accessories shop, and endorser of a luxury make-up brand.

They have everything money, career, health, and beauty but except for love and happiness.

"Don't wait for me. I'm going to the Company." Wheein said. "Okay" Hyejin reacted without a single emotion.

It's just that they don't love each other, but after Jinie's death, the longing, sadness, and loneliness affect them so hard. Their relationship has been damaged, but no one of them dares ask for a divorce. She knows being infertile and not being able to form a family is not a decision they make. It's not her or Hyejin's wish.

She tries to comfort her every time because she knows that it's hard for her, but she keeps pushing her away. That's why one day she just stops doing it.

Hyejin also knows that it's not her decision to not be able to make a family, but she is just sad and pushes her away because she knows Wheein wants a child-like everybody does-and not being able to give her one is the saddest part for her.

--Jisoo and Rose--

"Mom, I have a math assignment. It's so hard. Can you help me please." Tzuyu spoke to Jisoo.

Jisoo looks at her daughter and laughs, "I can't baby, I'm not good at that. Go tell your eomma she's the one who can help you out with that."

"But eomma is sleeping right now, she can't help."

"Oh baby, I'm sorry, I really can't just ask your eomma about your assignment when she's awake, okay?"

"Um, okay mom, I'm going to rest for a while," Tzuyu said while waving her hands and going upstairs.

After a while, Jisoo is having deep thoughts when a warm hand wraps around her body.

"Hey, why are you spacing out like that is something bothering you?" Rose asked her.