Manager

"Yes, I'm already here outside the building. Why?" She said to her secretary.

"Sir Kim said he had an emergency, so he couldn't come."

"Oh, so you mean our meeting was cancelled?"

"Yes ma'am, I'm really sorry I didn't tell you immediately."

"No, it's okay. I'm just going back to the company. Thank you."

She was about to leave when someone suddenly got into her car.

She was confused at first, but the woman looked at her.

"Hi, let's go, Unnie. I'm going to be late. I have an appointment at MBC today."

She sure that she's definitely wrong. She was going to say that she had merely mistook her for a friend, but as she glanced at her, she had second thoughts since she had appeared in a hurry. She gave her a brief glance before driving her to MBC, as she instructed.

On her way to MBC, she was sure she still didn't notice that she was riding in the wrong car, but she didn't want to drop her off in the middle of the highway, so she kept her mouth shut. She kind of knew that she was famous and didn't want her to have a problem just because she made a mistake with the car she was riding in.

She focused on driving and, after a few moments, she was here at the MBC building. She looked at her. She's fixing her things. She doesn't know what to do, but she can see a few people outside waiting for her. "It's her fans? So she's totally a star," she muttered to herself.

She didn't know why, but suddenly her body moved by itself. She got out of the car to open the car door for her. She's done fixing her things and immediately goes out. As soon as she put her feet outside the car, the fans who were in the area immediately took a picture. She just waves and bows at them. She doesn't know what she will do next. She was preoccupied and just looking at her walking away.

The woman suddenly looked at her sides just like she was looking for someone, then she turned around and looked at her. She didn't know, but when she looked at her, she immediately closed the door of the car and followed her.

They went inside the building. She's been here many times before for some work. Luckily, she's wearing a face mask and a hoodie so that if someone knows her, they can't recognize her. She was following her until they went into a room. Everyone was bowing to each other, so she did it too. A man approached the woman and they talked about something. She looked around as soon as she sat down in the chair. The man walked towards her.

"Hi, so you're the new manager of Hyejin? Be kind to her, okay?... I've got to go," the man smiled as he walked away.

"Manager huh?" All of a sudden, she became the manager of an artist.

When Hyejin finished her make-up, some crew went inside and called her. She followed her until the back stage. So she's performing? She doesn't know about artists in today's generation, but she can feel. She's good.

While Hyejin was practicing on stage, she picked up her phone and called someone. She knows a bit when it comes to how to handle an artist. So while Hyejin is performing, she needs to buy some food so that when her performance is finished, she has some good food to eat as well as for her back-up dancer and other stuff. It's also a thank you gesture to all the people who worked hard.

The performance was about to start when suddenly the food driver called, saying he was down in the entrance, so as a manager she needed to go get it. She looked at her for a second before she left. She wanted to see her performance even though she knew she would kill it.

Finally, she got all the foods, but there were so many that she needed to ask for the help of the security guard to put them in Hyejin's waiting room. She bows to him and thanks him for helping her. She quickly arranged the food before she went back in there.