Ceo

"Again.." She's irritated that they're performing for hours in front of the woman who's just sitting there like a queen.

She muttered some words that made the other members look at her.

"Wheeinah, just keep yourself, let's do it again," Solar said to her.

She shrugs. "Aishh, fine."

They continued practicing repeatedly and non-stop, but the woman still didn't like it.

"Again." The woman said coldly.

This time she reached her limit and burst into anger. "What!! Again!? We've been singing and dancing in front of you non-stop, and we're exhausted. Can't you see?" Solar immediately grabs her wrist to make her stop, but she just stares at the woman in the eyes, waiting for a response.

"Again," She hears, and that makes her more impatient.

"Aishh! Please, can we do it again tomorrow? We're so tired. Please look," She pointed to the other members who were behind her.

"No, so do it again." The woman's tone is still the same. She's still chill watching her looking at her.

"You, who do you think you are!? I'm begging to do it again tomorrow because we're tired and I feel like I'm about to throw up because we've been performing since morning and you're just sitting there like a queen doing nothing..." She hadn't finished her sentence when Solar pulled her away.

She saw the woman stand up and look at her. Her face turns blank, which makes her feel scared all of a sudden.

"Yongsun, come with me." She can now hear the anger in her voice. She swallowed hard when Solar looked at her. She just looked at them, quietly leaving the practice room.

She sighed and looked at Moonbyul, who was now resting on the floor.

After a moment, Solar went back inside the practice room to look at her intensely.

"Wheein-shi, just go home, take some rest, because you said you're feeling like throwing up right?, so go home." She chuckles.

"Unnie, I'm sorry. I know you're mad. It's just that I feel really tired." She makes puppy eyes, but it doesn't work.

"I know, so go home, but make sure you are here tomorrow exactly before the time we need to perform for SBS Inkigayo. Wheein-shi, hurry up and go home." She pouts and heads out of the room.

...

It was time for their performance. They were in the waiting room. She looked around. Everyone was unsettled. They were running and talking outside.

She looks at Moonbyul, who's sitting beside her. "Hey, Unnie, do you know what is happening?"

Moonbyul looked at what she was talking about and shrugged afterward.

Moments later, their manager went in, holding the clothes that they needed to wear.

"Oppa wae? What's happening? Everyone outside is running and catching their breath."

"Nothing, just wear this after and we'll proceed on stage after that." She wants to say something, but their manager rushes away.

She saw Solar, who was holding her clothes.

"Unnie, do you know what is happening?"

Solar looks confused, then shrugs, "Ani, just mind your own business. Wheeinah, get ready so we can leave right away," She nods and take the clothes with her.

...

It's the time of performance. The staff were all over the place, and she saw their manager in the backstage sending signals to everyone.