You're my person

"Hey, Jung Wheein, you're here?" She followed Wheein's gaze, who was now sitting in front of her.

The bartender gives her a drink. She decides to meet her here, not knowing if she will show up. She drank it straight, then looked at her intensely.

"You're kind of scary. Don't look at me like that." She chuckles.

"Why do you want to meet me here?" She shows a silly smile.
"Yah, you're already drunk, are you?" She smirks. "Ani, I'm completely in my sanity"

She grabbed another drink and swallowed it, followed by another one and another. Wheein looks pissed and grabs the wine glass in her hands.

"Don't drink and tell me what the matter is." She yelled at her that she was surely pissed.

"Why? Can't I call you because I miss you?" She grabs her drink back and then looks at her.

"But, if you want to leave, you should leave." She looks at her softly.

She looks at her for a moment, then stands up before she walks away. She smiles bitterly and drinks again, but in just a second she feels someone's hands around her. She saw Wheein standing there, putting a coat on her shoulder. She glances blankly.

"I thought you left..." She was shocked to see Wheein again beside her.

"Why would I leave if you liked this? I got into my car for a moment to get my coat. You will get cold in that dress, tsk." She smiles teasingly.

"What!?" She laughs "Nothing."

"Aishh, if you want to drink, let's drink, just don't do anything stupid." Wheein gets two bottles of alcohol and gives the other one to her.

...

They had already drank many bottles of alcohol. She knows she's weak and quick to get drunk, unlike her. She suddenly looks at her. She can't control how she's feeling, especially now that he's drunk.

"Wheeinah, I had a super bad day today. You know? of course, you didn't know." She laughs sarcastically.

Wheein knows her, but she just listens to her every time she's like this.

"I...I don't think I can handle it anymore. I don't know what to do." Wheein looks at her, signaling it's okay and continuing what she's saying.

"Wheeinah, I'm p-regnant." The tears she's trying to prevent from falling are about to pour out.

She looks at Wheein didn't know what to do. She is ashamed of herself.

Yet Wheein hugs her tightly. "It's okay, I'm here. I'm going to help you okay," she sniffs.

She let go of its embrace, "You're my person and I want you to be the first person to know it." Wheein held her face and pulled her into her arms.

"I'm glad to know that I'm your person and I'm also happy that I'm the first one to know about it. What do you want to do now?"

"I don't know, the father of this baby ran away because he didn't want it. I- I don't know what to do, Whee." She cried at her shoulder.

"Hushh, It's okay just rest for a moment and stop drinking it's bad for the baby. We will gonna talk about it later." Wheein whispered to her ears.

She closed her eyes, she was her person no matter what happened.

...

She woke up. She looks around. It's Wheein's house. She wanted to get up, but she started to feel nauseated and went straight to the bathroom to puke.

She felt someone come in and pat her back. Wheein is taking care of her as she always but now it is different, maybe because of the baby inside her. She knows Wheein is soft, especially for babies.

They went back into bed. She looks at Wheein. "I don't want to kill this baby because, you know, I can't hurt anyone, even if it's just a fetus or something, but I also can't see her growing up without a father." Wheein held her hands and pulled her up.

"Let's go." She looks confused.

"Let's go where?" Wheein smiles. "Let's go to OB-GYN. Let's get you both a check-up. I want my wife and my kid to be okay"

The look in Wheein's eyes is different. She didn't know what to say. She began to tear up. "W-hee..."

"Hyejinah, I love you and I will take care of you both until I die." Wheein kisses her on the forehead and hugs her gently.

"Come on, you need to get checked because I also didn't know what to do, but I promise you I will be here until our baby is born." She smiled and hugged her back.

"Even if it's not mine, or even if you're not mine, you're also my person, Hyejinah." She sniffs. She's more emotional now because she's pregnant.

"Whee, I'm yours now." Wheein smiled happily and put her hands into her tummy.

"I guess you two are mine now." She laughs. She's happy. This is what she wants. This is the ending she wants to experience.

It's a happy ending. Thank you to my person who's always there by my side.

...