Special: Ending

"Hon, are you sure you're okay? We don't need to come here. We can just go home if you want." Moonbyul looks at Yongsun, who's holding Momo's hands.

"I'm okay, I want to make this a special date for us, especially now that we're finally complete. Momo's here with us, hon." Yongsun looks at their kid who's smiling at the mascot inside the mall.

Moonbyul kissed Yongsun and went to Momo to carry her. "Look, mom! It's a squirtel mascot!" They both laugh at their daughter, who loves squirtel very much like her eomma, Yongsun.

They went closer to the mascots, who were dancing to a K-pop song. While carrying Momo, Yongsun leans on her shoulder as she wraps her arm around her waist. "I love you both," Moonbyul whispered to them.

...

While Jisoo was trying to listen to a song while waiting for Rose, who was putting their kid to sleep, after a while, Rose went inside the room, laughing when she saw her dancing.

She changed the music to a romantic one and walked towards Rose. She held her hands, pulling her into the center of their bedroom.

"She might make up," Rose said, worrying about Tzuyu, who was sleeping next door.

"It's okay, we won't make it too loud. Come on, we're just dancing." She smiled at her and went closer.

Rose smirks. "Fine, but just dance. You know, I'm tired after all of what happened."

"Of course, it's just a dance. Don't worry, we won't do anything." She wraps her arms around her waist while Rose wraps her arms around her neck.

"It's been so long since we did this, right?" "Yes," she says, "I miss it so much... but I miss you even more." Jisoo hugs her while dancing to the music.

...

Lisa was pulled by her twins, who were laughing. They run into a garden place. It's full of flowers everywhere.

"Hey, you two! Where will you take me again this time?" She was asking her kids to tell her where they were heading to.

After a second, she finally saw a flash of light that made her eyes close for a second. When she opened her eyes, she saw someone kneeling in front of her, holding a diamond ring, while her children were at her side, holding a flower and a teddy bear.

"Lisa, will you marry me? Again? " She was shocked when she saw Jennie proposing in front of her and their kids.

She smiles. "Yes," When Jennie heard her response, she immediately stood up and hugged her. Their kids were shouting and running around the area.

Jennie placed the ring on her finger and kissed her while their kids went towards them.

"What about us?" Jimin asked while Dahyun pouted at them.

They both laugh and Jennie carries Dahyun while she holds Jimin's hands. "Where finally complete, I will promise to all of you that we will never be separated again."

She smiles at them, looking at her family being complete again. After several years, it makes her heart feel complete.

...

They were on their way home, and just like before, none of them wanted to speak or talk to each other. Throughout the trip, Wheein focused on driving while Hyejin stared out the car window, watching the dark night and the lights coming from tall buildings.

After a few minutes of driving, they arrived at their house. She wanted to open the door for Hyejin, but she went out right away and didn't wait for her to come down.

Wheein sight and look at Hyejin, who's walking straight into their house. She also went inside and went into the kitchen to cook some food for them because it was past dinner time. She wanted to ask Hyejin if she was okay, but she felt like she was staying away from her again.

She was almost finished cooking their dinner when she saw Hyejin go out of their bedroom and glare at her.

She pretended not to see her when suddenly, Hyejin ran away back to their bedroom. After that, she heard a loud noise and didn't know why, but she turned off the stove and decided to follow her inside their bedroom.

When she went to look for her, she heard some noise coming from the bathroom. She tried to knock, but she was impatient and didn't wait for her response.

Hyejin was surprised when she saw her inside the bathroom. She was frozen and didn't know what to say when Hyejin suddenly puked into the sink. She went closer to her and caressed her back.

After a moment, Hyejin went out of the bathroom without looking at her while she followed her from behind.

"H-ey, umm, I'm sorry; I didn't mean to go inside without your permission, but I just wanted to make sure you were all right, so..." She stopped when she heard Hyejin sob.

"You okay?" She went closer to her and tried to check on her.

Hyejin looked at her, still crying. She didn't know what to do because she was weak when it comes to her. She hugged her while patting her head.

"Hush, it's okay." She said calmly to her, trying to comfort her even though she didn't know what happened.

She waits for Hyejin to calm down, and when she does, Hyejin looks at her. She smiles at her, telling her it was okay, she would listen.

Hyejin looked at her straight in the eyes. "Wheein-ah, I don't know how to say it, but..." She continues to sob.

"It's okay, love, you can say it. I'm here." She said and held her hand to make sure she wasn't alone.

"I-am... P-pregnant Whee" It looked like time had stopped between the two of them. She stayed still and was looking at her.

"W-hat?" She muttered, trying to hear it again one more time, making sure she heard it right.

"I-m sorry..." Hyejin is trembling. "What did you say? Please say it again, Hyejinah. " She's looking at her, anticipating it.

"I'm p-regnant, I'm sor..." She didn't wait for Hyejin to finish what she wanted to say because she immediately hugged her. "I love you," she whispered to her.

Hyejin hugs her back. "I'm six weeks pregnant the doctor said earlier. That's why I lost consciousness earlier. I'm sorry." She kissed her on the forehead and placed her hands on Hyejin's tummy. "Hush, you don't need to say sorry. In fact, I want to thank you. No, I love you, Hyejinah. I promise I will take care of both of you."

..................................................................................

Wheesa:Ceo