Special: Second

All of them gather in this big house. It's a rest house that Jisoo owned. In the living area, all of them are sitting on the long sofa.

"So what clue do you find?" Jisoo started asking them. "Jisoo and I found a clue. It simply says, Thanatos, god of death." Yongsun simply said. "We found a piece of paper and it says in Harem you can find anything." "Yeah, that's right, we didn't know the meaning of the letter, so we texted Hyejin and Moonbyul about that." Rose and Jennie said to them.

"After receiving the text Jennie sent to us, Hyejin knows what it is. Hyejin and I immediately went to Harem. It's a place, it's a library. I didn't know anything, but Hyejin did all the research to find the clue, and it says, You know what I need in exchange for your loved ones." Moonbyul said.

"Is that to say we were correct, after all, they need money?" Yongsun became enraged.

Jennie muttered some bad words. She was really angry about it. Thanks to Lisa, she could control herself.

"We went to Jisoo's house and also found a note that says, You have come so far, my friend. Be ready for my revenge... I guess it's not all about money, it's more than that." Lisa said to them. She looked at Jisoo, who was shaking her head.

"At least we found some clues. We know where to start. That's a good thing for now. Let's eat and sleep so that we can work hard to find more clues tomorrow." Wheein said to them.

Everyone was eating their dinner. It was past 10:00 pm. Everyone was silently eating, but Jisoo broke the silence. "Thank you to everyone. I hope we find our kids as fast as we can, but for now, let's rest. We have four rooms here, so I think we can rest with our partners." When Jisoo looks at Jennie and Lisa, she knows it's their first time being together again after several years of being divorced. After that, she looks at Hyejin and Wheein. She also knows that their relationship is not that good, but they still live together.

Everyone nods and finishes eating their dinner. Rose volunteered to wash the dishes while everyone was taking their rest.

......

"Hey hon, why are you here outside," Moonbyul said, behind her. Yongsun was surprised by her presence, but she looked at her and smiled, letting her sit beside her in the garden.

"I miss you. Are you tired?" Moonbyul asked while rubbing her wife's hands. Yongsun laid her head towards her shoulder, wrapped her arm around her waist, and kissed her forehead.

Yongsun smiled softly, "I'm okay. I'm just worried about Momo." She knows her very well. She knows what she feels right now, but unlike her, she's the one who is strong between them.

"Don't worry hon, everything is going to be alright. We will find Momo and others. We should go inside and get some sleep. We need to continue finding some clues tomorrow, aren't we?"

.....

Jennie wanted to go outside, but she saw Moonbyul and Yongsun together, so she just went inside. She bumped into Jisoo. "Oh Jennie, why are you here? You should rest now, okay?" She was going to answer Jisoo, but Rose called her and Jisoo left immediately.

She just looked at where Jisoo went and shook her head, deciding to go upstairs to get some pillows and comforters.

When she is already in front of the door, she knocks first to see if it's okay to open it. After making sure that it's okay to come in, she goes inside. She saw Lisa, who was already sleeping so soundly, that she missed her and the kids. She got some pillows and a comforter from the cabinet. She fixed the comforter for Lisa before she left and closed the door quietly.