Revenge: I love you

She woke up with a headache. She felt the unfamiliar texture of the bed. When she opened her eyes, she saw Wheein laying beside her.

She quietly gets up, avoiding making any noise that would wake Wheein.

While walking into the hallway, she massaged her temples to ease the pain she was experiencing.

She immediately took a shower and went to the leaving area to meet her maids.

When they saw her, they bowed at the same time. She looked at them and didn't waste time.

She tells them what they need to do when they see Wheein, especially since they can't call her by her true name or else they will know what will happen to them.

Her maid is also trained and knows about fighting, holding guns, and many more. She doesn't want an innocent person to come to her house.

After she told her maids what they needed to know and to do, she hurried to leave, even though she was not feeling well, because she needed to meet an important client.

...

They meet at their secret place to talk about business. She tried her best to make an alliance with another group so that in case of an emergency, someone would help her.

It has finally been completed after much deliberation. She went home right away after that, so she could get some rest.

Her body has become a hindrance to her schedule. When she went home, she walked straight to her room and lay in bed.

She didn't know she had fallen asleep, but she opened her eyes when she felt someone was holding her forehead.

Their eyes met, Wheein looked at her with concern. She sat down on her bed and looked at her. "What are you doing here?"

Wheein look nervous. She even saw her gulps. "I... just want to take care of you. You said, we are married, so it's my job to take care of my partner."

"I thought you didn't believe we were married?"

"Y-yes, but that is because when I saw you and you said I have amnesia, I couldn't see the sadness in your eyes, y-you're cold, like we didn't know each other."

She looks away and thinks of something. "I'm sorry. It's just that we are not like a sweet couple. However, just like I said, it's okay if you don't believe in me." She smiled bitterly, just to make Wheein believe what she was saying.

After a second, Wheein looked closely at her, and she froze on the spot when she suddenly hugged her.

"I believe in you." She whispered in her ears.

She wanted to pull herself away, but her body didn't want to separate.

Wheein's caress was felt in her back."I will take care of you forever, even if I don't remember you."

She didn't know what happened to her, but she felt better when she heard it. Her arms were wrapped around her body and made her feel secure for the first time.

...

They woke up every morning beside each other in her bed. In the past, she didn't want to look at her because she remembered her past, but now she keeps on looking at Wheein's face every time they are together.

She feels good about Wheein being there by her side. She is always taking care of her as well as making her breakfast every morning.

Now they were in the hot spring, sitting next to each other. She wasn't surprised anymore when Wheein held her hands and lay on her shoulder.