Revenge

"What! It's just one job and yet you can't do it, right!?" She's boiling with anger.

"I-m sorry boss but don't worry we will get Wheein and bring to you." She's pissed. If she could kill them now, she would.

"Then how? You just said that the one they were riding in had an accident!?"

She heard the gulp of the man she was talking to on the phone. "I-m sorry boss, we didn't want to.."

She's frustrated. "Stop, just bring her here, but make sure no one is going to suspect you, Arasseo? Do it right this time or else I will kill you!"

"Yes, boss!"

She immediately ended the call and went to the hot spring. She needs to calm down or else she might kill them in no time. 

...

She heard some footsteps going towards her, but she kept her eyes shut.

"Ma'am?"

"What do you want?" She said, with a cold voice.

"T-here here." The man's voice is trembling.

She waves her hands. "You can go."

The man immediately bowed and walked away. She got up and went out of the hot spring, walking towards her room to get dressed.

After a while, she sighed and opened the drawer in her room. She slowly got the gun and went out to meet her idiot men.

She saw them gathering in her leaving area. The men immediately kneeled down when they saw her.

She walked closely to them, holding her gun in her left hand. No one dared speak until she hadn't said so.

She looked at the girl who was full of wounds and blood on her body, laying down on her coach.

Her eyes immediately look straight at her men, who is trembling in front of her. "Who said you could put her in my coach?"

No one wants to speak. She immediately lost herself and pointed the gun at them.

"Get her out of my coach or else I will end all of you."

The men quickly grabbed the girl and lifted her up. She looked at those idiot who didn't know what to do.

"Such a useless idiot." She muttered and fired the gun into the wall.

"You!" She looked at her maid, who was passing by.

The maid went into them. "Ma'am? Do you need anything?"

"Can you bring these assholes into the guest room. The doctor is waiting there. And all of you, make sure you will do your job after this." She didn't wait for a response and walked away.

...

"Ahn Hyejin!" She immediately put on her earphones when she heard the loud voice of Moonbyul.

"Yah! I saw that. I'm not here to bother you. I just want to confirm something. I heard that you got the daughter of Mr. Jung? Is that true?"

Her fierce eyes dart in Moonbyul's direction. "Yah, I just want to make sure she's here because I have something to say. Don't try to kill me with those eyes, Ahn Hyejin."

She looked away. "Yes, she's here, but she's not in good shape, so why are you asking and how did you know?"

She saw her smirk and sat beside her. "I have connections, you know, and besides, I have news for you. Her father is looking for her, and you know her father right? If he finds out that she's in here, what will you do?"