chapter 1

At jeon mansion
All the jeon members are gathered in dining table for break fast they were eating in a comfortable silent in which Mr jeon break the silent and said  yoogji and jungkook I have arranged both of yours marriage with my friend daughter and son  . I don't want anyone to disobey . They know they can't disobey their father at any point because it was useless after they always scared of their father . Again break the silence Mrs Kim asked honey when will they come and  meet our sons . Mr Kim replied tonight be prepared . The both brothers look at their elder brother who was eating silently with his husband . Elder brother namjoon who always disobey his father but atlast he also married a man who he never wished to be and after all he break up with his girlfriend who he loved for almost 5 years non other than his husband s sister .
Jeons never hurt a innocent in their life but namjoon was hurting and abusing a innocent  soul for almost a year . Jin his husband can't hide his scars with his expensive foundation and makeup products. 
At night in jeon mansion
   Jungkook fistly grap a bottle throw in the floor the bottle piece scattered in every corner of the room . Yoogji seeing everything smile and said whatever you doing is useless kookie there is no one gonna stop this marriage we will definitely get married . Namjoon come near jungkook and said kookie calmdown you know what will happen when we disobey dad . Remember what will the impact when I disobey I lost every thing I lost ceo possition I lost whatever I dreamed only get nothing but use less doughbag nerd boy who is not educated also . If you don't want my life you should obey like yoogjii . Jungkook  just nodded and said iam sick of this dad's ruling  . Come we can go to that damn party .
They entered in Hall where jins family and their new relatives are waiting they sitted in a couch near to Mr jeon and Mrs jeon .namjoon sitted another couch near to jin he was eyeing his ex girlfriend  who is jins sister they know they can't be together but namjoons love in his heart never faded he can't get over her same with her too because of her brothers marriage life she willingly back off .  Mr jeon started  so Mr park meet Mr Kim's family my son in laws family and my business partner and Mr Kim meet my Mr park family our new soon to be relatives . Here this is Mr parks elder daughter who is soon to be jungkooks wife and this is younger son who is soon to be yoogjis husband.  After greeting each other the daughter started hi jungkook iam park Jennie you look so handsome.  Jungkook just smiled and said nice to meet you you also look beutifull . Then yoogji waited for the younger boy to start but he dont start because he is too shy to start . So yoogji started hii iam jeon yoogji what's your name . That boy started to blush which annoyed the shit out of yoogji because he like a partner who is bold as him . After a whole the boy replied park jimin in a way small sweet voice . Yoogji just humed and wait for the boy to speak but the boy is too much shy to look at his soon to be husband. 
After long silence families  came to the both couples and Mr jeon said so yoogji will be married in 1 week and jungkook will be married after 6 months later because Jennie have to go to aboard for her graduation 
First chapter completed  🤗🤗