chapter 37

It's been 45 minutes.  Kookie was in pain and showing no sighn of babies . Jimin took a deep sighn and looked at taehyung who was silently praying in a corner . He know taehyung was not like jungkook . He was soft that anybody can hurt . He can see how much pain taehyung was holding in this moment he can't see his  husband  in pain anymore. Suddenly namjoons phone ring . Namjoon stood up and take the phone . But he was freezes when the other tell him that his brother got an  accident admitted in xxx hospital where he was standing. 

     Namjoon Suddenly looked at jimin who also looked namjoon curiously.  Jimin can read namjoons face . He can clearly say that it was something about yoogji . Jimin gulped tears already started to come from eyes . He take a deep breath to hear want namjoon is saying . Namjoon come near to him and said jimin... yoogji got a accident he was in icu . Jimin chocked on his tears . Jin started caresses his back . Jimin hiccups it's all because it's because I ask him for divorce. 

    They all are in a silent no one know what to say jimin and namjoon left to the icu . Suddenly the door opened revealing a nurse she said in a rush patient is having labor he said he want his husband . Taehyung nodded and hessistately get inside . Mrs jeon also rush inside to his son . She was broken she cant see his both sons in pain . She want to go to yoogji but Mr jeon said jungkook want you more .

       She get inside only to see his son was screaming and pushing his tummy . Taehyung was near his he was looking at his husband taerfully . Mrs jeon go near to the screaming boy and caressed his sons locks and said sh... sh... baby .. take a deep breath you can ... and push okeyy... jungkook nodded with his puffy eyes . He was sweating badly. Jungkook looked at his husband.  Taehyung kneel his level and slightly smiled and said ..kookie... remember when you tell me you wanna play with our babies . Jungkook nodded with teary eyes taehyung continued baby... don't you remember you said you want see our babies in that  clothes that we buy in last week .
Jungkook nodded and yes.... hubby I  want to see them taehyung caressed his husbands sweaty locks and kiss his forehead and said yes ... we can see baby... but you have to try mmm.. with that jungkook started to push hard .

   Jungkook scream loudly at a moment they heard a baby crying voice .. taehyung tearfully looked at his son and looked jungkook who was nearly in the state of the passout he cupped his face and said ... baby two more to go just try iam with you ... jungkook again push harder once more after 3min jungkook again scream and a baby voice heard . Taehyung smiled at his husband and again caressed his locks and said baby ... just one to go.. you can.. jungkook shook his head and said no I can't... hubby ... i can't anymore ... Mrs jeon caressed the whining bunny and said just one to go baby... jungkook again push harder and after 5 minutes jungkook again scream in pain . And a baby crying voice again heard .

         Jungkook passed out after he give birth to his last baby.. taehyung take one of his baby in his hand and looked at his another two was in jeon couple . Mr Kim smiled at them and said jungkook was so.. exhausted after he go through this .. Mr jeon sighn and said yoogji was got in a accident.  Mr Kim nodded and said I heard that I talk to the doctors nothing to worry he was going to okeyy...

       Yoogji opened his eyes with so much difficulty.  His head was spinning and he looked around only to see his husband was staring at him with no expression. He smiled at him but jimin glared and said what you thought of your self idiot . Yoogji try to stand but he cant . Jimin hold him and put him in to sitting position.  Jimin sighn and said I will give you chance but you have to prove that your worth . Yoogji smiled with tears and said yes... baby... I will show ... jimin blushed at the word baby.. but don't show it and said with a straight face and said congrats you become a uncle

    Yoogji amazely ask what .... kookie gave birth ... jimin nodded and said yeahh.... yesterday.  You were unconscious . And you know lot was happened you missed . Yoogji want to know what happened before he ask what happened jimin said you rest I will tell the story later . Iam gonna check kookie he passedout yesterday and not wakeup yet . Yoogji nodded and jimin left the room .

      Jungkook opened his eyes only to see his husband was looking at him fondly . He try sit but the pain in his back bone and back he can't.  Taehyung help him to sit . Jungkook frown and ask where is our babies .. jeon couple and jimin entered with the babies . Jungkook smiled at his babies . He was overexcited he will  feel heavy and a warmness in  his heart . Jimin give one baby to jungkook arms and jungkook taerfully take him and kissed his sons forehead.  Jimin excitedly ask jungkookie...  did you  have any name . Jungkook  smiled and looked at taehyung and nodded . Jungkook looked at the baby in his hand and he know he was elder and he call him Kim jungtae.. and he looked at his middle child and  named Kim jeontaeh and looked at last child and smiled how his last child was so stubborn and give him pain during the delivery he chuckled and memory and named him Kim taekook ...

     After 2 weeks

  Jungkook waked up and looked at his behind only to see his husband was not there . He sighn go inside a room where  his babies are there his husband  was playing with them . He love how his husband attracted to his sons . He always play with them in morning.  When morning to evening he play with his boys and yoomins daughter it was his daily routine.  Jungkook take his one crying Baby... other both was sleeping .  Jungkook take off his t shirt and put his baby to his little bit bulg nipple . Taehyung gulped at the sight he go near to his husband who's head was leaving in theWall and sitting in the bed and giving his son his breast milk .

           Taehyung take his right nipple and started sulk it hard . Jungkook moan and looked at his husband who sulking his nipple like he addicted in it . He moun at the pleasure . He slowly put his baby in the cradle . Not breaking his husband . He give more access to his husband to suck his nipple . His husband was so much addicted to his nipple now because once he see jungkook breastfeeding his babies that's time to taehyung wants his husband's milk and what taehyung want he get it  .

I hope you like

If you like vote and coment
💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜