chapter 5

At village
Jungkook and namjin came to the village they were in their luxurious car driving . Jin who was enjoying the view . Jungkook started hyung did you get information . Namjoon replied yeah  they said they were hiding In place near a temple . Jungkook asked again which day is good for an attack . Namjoon think for a little and replied I think   last Day of this week because the temple will conducting a festival more over all villagers will be their we can sketch them and catch them no one will be notice . Jungkook just hummed . Namjoon look at jin who was enjoying the view of farms and farmers in the village and inhaling the fresh smell of soil . Namjoon asked are you hungry we can stop . This is why Jin like this man a lot however this man hurt him . Atlast he always care his husband .
      Jin replied no iam okay I have some snacks.  Suddenly jungkook push sudden break namjoon and Jin startled . Namjoon yell what the fuck kookie . Jungkook fistly open the door and come outside to see two goats are standing in front of him . Namjoon and Jin also come outside the car to see one black and one white goat standing In front of the  car . Jungkook yelled heyy stupid goats move . In a minute they heard a boy's sound who was yelling back . You idiot who told you to call him goat . Jungkook shouted back ohh I think it was a goat  did you think it was a tiger then he look backword and ask namjoon hyung did you think it was goat or tiger.  Namjoon replied I think it was a goat .
    The boy again started ohh i know it was a goat I said dont call my goat goat call him John. Jin laughed at that boys stupidity and come forward and ask hey what's your name . He replied proudly Kim taehyung . Jin asked kindly ohh taehyung can you please move your goats we was in a hurry .
     Taehyung just smile widely at Jin and said  of course hyung iam also in a hurry john have fever yesterday I want to take him to vet . Then taehyung look at jungkook and said I know some spoiled brats like you from cities . If that hyung don't tell me to move I never In my life move my goat from here . Jungkook looked at him weirdly and murmered what a crazy he is.  Taehyung move the goat from front of the car and come near to jin and said it's so nice to meet you hyung you look so preety and beutifull . Jin just blushed at his statement said thanks. 
   Jungkook again started the car and said hyung don't you think that guy is some what crazy . Namjoon just laughed and said  yeah a little bit but not as much your dad . Jungkook and Jin also laughed at namjoons comment and go to to hotel they were ordered .
At the hotel
  The hotel was not cozy or big it was a small hotel with not so much customers. A boy came near to them and bow politely and said sir your key
  Namjoon and Jin take the 2 key in that boys hand ask can you accompany as to the rooms that boy replied politely yes sir sure my pleasure.  Onway in a old lift Jin asked what's your name . The boy smile widely and politely again said iam junghoseok .  Jin again asked how many years you were working here hoseok replied mm.. not much sir three or 2 months and iam working part time . After the work I will work in farm . Jin just said ohh then again silent . Some time later the lift open with clink sound  . Hoseok lead them to the rooms jungkook room is near to namjins room . Jungkook just open the door and closed the door in face of hoseok . Namjoon also entered their room but Jin kindly said thank you to hoseok and hoseok replied with welcome in a polite way .

I hope you like please comment if you like . 🥰🥰 and sorry for my stupid spelling mistakes and Grammer mistakes .