chapter 18

Namjin was in a luxurious restaurant . There is a romantic ball dance performance was going beutifully . Namjoon was enjoying his food . Jin was also enjoying because this is the first time Jin get a chance to go on a date with his husband . Jin started to speak joon how is your day . Namjoon was really annoyed by the nick name Jin call him he like to call him by nicknames but he only give that permission to his ex .

    Namjoon controll his anger and nodded . Jin smiled and looked at the ball dance in front of him . When he entre the restaurant there is only one couple but now so many are enjoying with their partners.  He looked at namjoon and ask joon do you wanna dance . Namjoon want to tell him no I don't want . But before that Jin pulled him in the dance floor

      jin was dancing peace fully but  namjoon was so annoyed and the anger building inside him was in peek and it will break anytime . He dont want tomorrow's newspaper front topic be like jeon elder son slap his husband in front of crowd . He feel something wet in his nape only to find Jin kissing him in the nape in the middle of the dance . Namjoon had enough he push Jin aside and get outside  from the restaurant.  Jin also follows him worried. 

          They enter in jeon mansion in 10 minutes . Namjoon park the car and bursted inside his room leaving Jin behind . Jin is Hella worried now he feels like namjoon doesn't like the kiss part that's why he acting like that . Jin also go to their room .

          When he open the door a hard slap landed on his cheek by namjoon . Namjoon pull jin hair and again slap him this one is  more hardly and said what did you think I will fall in love with a slut . Who arrange a date for me I tell you in the first day of our wedding that I have a girlfriend that I love the most right and I also tell that was your sister . Again a slap landed in jins cheek . More slap and more beating he get but most hurting  is the words that namjoon splits when he beat him . Namjoon always stop when he see Jin is in pain but today his anger took more like clouded his eyes   . 

          He take his belt and beat him. jins pleadings and scream were not heard by namjoon .  The room was soundproof thats why no one's known what was happening inside.  After a whole hour namjoon get exhausted and he stop.  Jin is already passed out in floor  from the pain . Namjoon take shower not caring about anything and he go to sleep leaving Jin in the floor .

     Morning every jeons go for office . Taehyung bid Goodbye to his lovely husband giving him kisses whole over his face . Every maids where doing their jobs . Taehyung also doing his  .a small sound interrupted him like hey . ..
Taehyung looked back only to see jimin standing with a guilty eyes . Taehyung smiled widely and said hey.. sir do you  want anything.  Jimin shook his head and said no... no..  I was looking for you . Taehyung asked confusely me .. why sir . Jimin interupped don't call me sir please  you can call me jimin . Taehyung hesitately nodded and ask do you need anything jimin . Jimin nodded said I just wanna tell you sorry about yesterday.  I was not in my sense that why I..  taehyung interupted it's okay chim and hugged jimin who looking at taehyung shocking but smiled replied thankyou .

    Jimin and taehyung was laughing like no tomorrow.  This is the first time jimin laughing in jeon mansion . Taehyung was non stop talking about his stupidity that lead to danger stories .
Suddenly Mrs jeon entered in the kitchen with a smile face . Taehyung and jimin  immediately stop laughing and act like working .

      Mrs jeon clear her throat and said jimin baby can you and taehyung go to jeon company to bring lunch  for yoogji and jungkook . Taehyung instantly said yes mam I will go to company to give jungkook sir lunch in his office . Jimin also  just nodded .

        Jimin and taehyung was in front of jeon company . Taehyung looked the whole building like he was in amusement park but jimins was nothing but have a  expressionless face . Taehyung excitedly ask chimm  this is big right jimin just smiled at taehyungs cute face and said yes . Taehyung looked everywhere and ask jimini where is jungkooks room . Jimin shrugged his shoulder and said I don't know we should ask someone .

    Jimin and taehyung came to the reception . Jimin ask the girl who was in charge of reception area . Heyy.. where is yoogjis and jungkook room . The receptionist looked at taehyung and jimin head to toe and said did you guys have an  appointment. Taehyung smiled and said this is jimin yoogjis sir husband and iam his best friend. 

   The girl give them disgusting look and said did you have any proof that your yoogji sir husband . Many beggers likes you always argue like this iam yoogis husband and iam jungkooks husband . Did you think we are blinds .

    Yes iam , a deep sound heard from  back they looked back only to find jungkook and yoogji with  a cup of coffee . Yoogji come near to jimin put his hand in jimins tiny waist  like securing him and said now did you think he is a begger . The receptionist shook her head as no instantly.  Yoogji looked at jimin and ask why you here .
Taehyung interupted by saying to give you two lunch . Yoogji nodded and said come with me . Jimins follows yoogji .

     Jungkook looked at taehyung and said coldly come with me . When they entered in jungkook office taehyung pinned jungkook in the wall and started to kiss him passionately yet roughly . Jungkook take his phone not breaking the kiss and make a call  . When the otherside attend the call jungkook interupted and said ... hope..i don't want anyone in my office today and cancel my all today's meeting.  Then he cut the call don't give time to hear  what other side said .

      Taehyung lift jungkook and put him in the table started to undress him jungkook also started to undress taehyung some minutes later both were naked in the jungkook chair . Jungkook who was ridding his husband and mounring and screaming his husband's name like daddy .....mmmm.... feels good ..... Taehyung who trust him deeper and fastly like destroying his husband's prostate completely.  After a long hard thrust from taehyung jungkook cum in taehyungs chest and taehyung cum inside jungkook .

             I hope you like 😁

  Prey for our mochi  fast recovery and his health.  🙏🙏

        💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚