chapter 2

The wedding day
  Park family so happy because their is going to marry a jeon heir . Jimins was in his dressing room ready for the wedding he was anxious and at the same time he was nervous . His sister come near to him and said in sassy way ohh my cute brother is gonna marry the unromantic cold ceo of jeon company the jeon yoogji .
Jimin looked at her shyly said Jennie do you think he will like me
Jenni pinched his cheeks and said who dont like a fluffy cute baby like jimin .
Jimin just smiled wide and said I hope so ..

Yoongis out fit

Yoongis out fit

Jimins outfit     

Jimins outfit

Namjins out fit

Jungkooks outfit

Jungkooks outfit .

      Yoogji who is in the room . Jin who is helping him to ready both of them are in their work but two of them on the couch and playing video game .
   Jin give last touch to yoogji and looked at him and said wow my brother in law is so handsome today .
  Suddenly the two brothers also gasp and said ohhh my brother is looking so handsome today  yoogji look at them in  disbelief because both of them are so dramatic today . Suddenly the door opened revealing Mr and Mrs jeon . They came to him Mrs jeon said today you looking so hot baby honey don't you think mr jeon just smiled and nodded and said I want to speak yoogji alone every one please excuse us every one go out to the room Mr jeon stand in front of yoogji and said Iam making you and jungkook ceo tomorrow .yoogji suddenly intrupted and ask what about hyung . No I don't want to give him he always disobey me and moreover he abuses his own husband everyone think I don't know anything  I just don't want to interfere in there matters . Do listen yoogjii after this marriage you and kookie will be in charge namjoon can work with you both but just as you and jungkook will be boss I will be talk to jungkook later and iam gonna officially announcing this after the function. Yoogji just nodded because he always wanted to be one but he dont want to snatch anything from his  brother .  Mr jeon patted his shoulder and said dont be over think come the time is near park family is waiting .
    At wedding hall .
   Namjoon and Jin is standing with the Kim family and acting like a lovely couple . Jungkook who was with his yoogji as his best man .
  Suddenly orchestra started music in a calmly way and the big white door opened revealing a angel like figure jimin who interlocked his left hand with his father come forward to the aisle
   In first in the life yoogjis heart beat rise he feel like temperature in the room is rising higher and higher .jimin stand opposite to him yoogji feel like temperature decreases at-0 degree .
Jimmin also feeling same and more over 1000 of butterflies in his stomach . The feeling he never experienced in his life .
They together say the wows
  Then the prist asked you jeon yoogji son of jeon take park jimmin son of Mr park as you lawfull wedded husband .
Yoogji coldly said yes i do
  Priest continued  good to hear that
  You park jimin son of Mr park take jeon yoogji son of Mr jeon as your lawful wedded husband 
Jimin shyly yes i do
   You may seal this pure relationship with kiss . You may kiss now
  Yoogji pulled jimin to his waist and give a small peak to his lips
   Every one greeted the newly weds .