chapter 35

First time in yoogjis life he is broken . He feels like something sharp piercing him inside . He started become drunk to ease his pain . But how much he become drunk the old memories coming in his mind . He can't take it anymore. The guilt was eating him alive he was regretting each and every single thing that he did to his husband.

Jungkook punched Ethan jaw hardly and shout how dare you.... how dare you to touch him bastard. Ethan wiped the blood in his lip and Slightly laughed and said oh.... jungkook how can you this powerfull in this state also huh.. I thought you will become fluff ball. Jungkook try to puch him again and this time Ethan hold his hand and said jungkook fighting is not good for your babies in your tummy think about it .
Jungkook shouted ... bastard what the fuck you.. want... now iam nothing .

Ethan chuckled and said I know jungkook your nothing now . But not your family right . They are still the most wealthy business mens and the most powerful mafia in Asia right so.. what about I blackmail them with you .

Jungkook take breadth and said they hate me now they don't do anything for me.. please leave my husband Ethan. Ethan chuckled and looked at jungkook looking at him like he was pleading for his husband . He smirked at that and said jungkook would like to see your husband then come with me .

Yoogji was driving in the dark valley with a maximum speed he dont know where to go but he was fed up in there . He see jimin with hobi . Hobi was pampering and kissing his baby . He feel jealous he only kissed his baby once . Jimin was smiling and laughing with hobi. Everything make him hell he dont want to see them again. The car was in maximum speed and yoogjis eyes become blur because of tears and drunken state of him . A trucker speedy came straight but yoogji never sees and they collide with a bang.. sound .

Jimin was in jeon mansion . The party was ended but family members few are staying . Mrs jeon was playing with his baby. Jimin feels something off . He feels like something wrong . He looked around for taekook but he dont see. He looked at hobi who was worriedly trying to call taehyung and jungkook for an hour . Mr jeon smiled at jimin and ask what happened son you looked tensed . Jimin Slightly smiled and said mmm.. dad jungkook and taehyung was not here for few hours . I feel something is wrong . Mr and Mrs jeon frown at jimins coment .
Mr jeon Slightly smiled and said they may be back in that apartment. Jimin shook his head and said their phones ar. Jimins sentence cut by a phone call .

Mr jeon take it confusely and said hello . The other side chuckled and said long time no hear Mr jeon . Mr jeon asked what do you want Ethan . Ethan laughed and said I deliver a package outside can you please check it .

Mr jeon cut the call suddenly and take the package and unbox it and found a pendrive inside . He give that to his one of the employee and said connected to TV. The employee connected to that TV.

The video started to play . Their eyes wide when they see a exhausted jungkook tied in a chair and who was screaming in pain . They can clearly see his water was broke . And a crying taehyung who was begging for his husband .

The phone ring again Mr jeon took the phone and yelled mother fucker dare .. to touch my son and son in law I will kill you . Ethan laughed at that and said I don't do anything jeon . I just tied him here and and an hour later his water broke I also surprised. But I like how he is screaming. Mr jeon blankly asked what the fuck you want ..
Ethan Slightly smirked and said the properties you own . Remember when you take my properties from me . Today I want your properties. If you don't want your son to give birth in this basement and don't want see your son and son in law and their babies death come here with your own properties.

Taehyung looked at the screaming jungkook. He kneeled in front of a man and hold his leg and pleade . Please leave my husband he was in labor . Please kill me please don't hurt them please I begg you . Taehyung was a crying mess now . Jungkook looked at crying taehyung who was begging to let his husband go . Tears started pour from his eyes seeing his husband pleading for his life and his babies . Another contraction hit him and scream in pain .

Jeon family was frustrated yet scared the fact that their son was in pain. In other hand namjoon was trying hard to contact yoogji but his phone was off .namjoon cursed where did this fucker go this time . Mr jeon looked at namjoon and said leave it we have to do something . Namjoon nodded .

Taehyung came near to exhausted jungkooks who was sweating and sitting in the chair . Jungkook exhaustedly called taehyung hubby.... taehyung hiccups and said baby.... what we gonna do iam useless . Jungkook look around and see only one guarding the area . He tiredly said go and knock out that man not soundly . Taehyung look around and look at the man who 7 inch height and 200 pounds . Taehyung gulped and ask baby ... did you think I can knock out him he is a giant . Jungkook looked at taehyung in a done expression and said . Hubby..... don't be scared see that rod . Taehyung instantly shook and said yeah I see it jungkook continued take that and broke his head . Taehyung instantly looked at jungkook and ask what if he die .

Jungkook again sign and said why do we care.... ahhhh.. another contraction hit him and he whined and scream at the pain . Taehyung gulped and looked at the man who was bigger than him . He take the rod and go near to him slowly not making any sound . He shakly pointed the rod to that mens head and looked at jungkook who was eying him to broke his head. Taehyung didn't hurt a insect in his life then how can he broke his head . Taehyung started to sweat . Taehyung suddenly go to jungkook and said baby.....what if he have kids and wife .

I hope you enjoy..

If you like vote and comment.

The story will end soon . May 1 or 2 two chapters left .

💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚