chapter 7

Taehyung  , Jin and hobi was talking like they  know each other for a century with ice reams in their hand .
  You know I also wanted a husband or wife like you hyung your so pretty and kind . Jin blushed at taehyungs comment out of nowhere they heard   bang.....  and all the peoples were running like there life gonna end . Hobi asked curiosely what was that . Taehyung commented hobi let's run I think terorrist attake our place . Hobi wanna leave from here but looking at jins face . He can understand he was scared . Hobi commented taehyungh- ahh let's take a shelter first  when this hyungs husband come to pick this hyung we can leave together okay . Taehyung hesitate for a secound and eventually agreed with hobi they take hide under a small tree no one noticed.
       In other side namjoon and jungkook was fighting with others .  Jungkook shouted hyung call our members they are strong than we think
Namjoon shouted back I already inform them but they  are getting late. Jungkook cursed back fuckk how many time they take to come here . Namjoon cursed back how did fucking I know . The fight go like this for a hour .

       Jin , taehyung and hobi also hiding under the tree for almost an hour suddenly everything stops . They came outside only to see the villagers were tieying jungkook and namjoon . Jungkook and namjoon struggling to get out of from their grip . Jin get panicked he run to them and pleade to the villagers  don't ..don't.. do anything to my husband . The villagers shouted you know your husband were attack our villagers for no reason  .  Jin pleade again noo... no...me and my family come here to attend the festival we have no intention to attake you guys
    A villager argued again hey boy what you think you city people can fooled us . Jin again said no iam not ..iam not ... believe me please.  You can ask them they know us . That villager asked the two boys behind them heyy taehyung did you know them . Taehyung replied yeah I know . A villager interupted what was your relationship with these city guys taehyung . Taehyung want to reply them by saying we just met two times but hobi interupted by saying  that man is taehyungs husband .

  The villagers looked at taehyung like what the fuck look taehyung wanna kill the man who said this bullshit taehyung wanna argued back but interupted by jungkook yeah... yeah... iam his husband my family wanna visit my in laws so we come here to greate taehyungs parents .  A lady shouted taehyung why don't you tell us this is your husband ohh we know now  why you go to city every month . You always said you was going  to buy expensive corps for field now we know you going for your husband right .
    Taehyung was standing like what the heck was going here . Suddenly he felt a sting in his cheeks look at the side he only find Mrs Kim and grandma was standing yes Mrs Kim slap taehyung .

     Mrs Kim started you fucker why don't you tell us your married . You act like your stupid in everyone's front and got married and bravely make us fools . Taehyung look at hobi who have sorry look but their is no guilt in his face he was enjoying the show . If he get that bastard he will tore him apart .   The villagers again started what taehyung don't  tell you he got married . Mrs kim and grandma nodded with tearfully eyes .
   Grandma commented I have wish to see my bears wedding but it already happen how can I see his wedding . I think my death wish will never happen .  Mrs kim go near to jungkook and hold his wrist and come near to taehyung and said I wanna see your marriage taehyung . And look at jungkook and said I know your marriage was over but can you please marry him again we want to see our  bear marriage please .

          Jungkook doesn't know what to do anymore the lie he made was becoming serious . He gulped and look at jin and namjoon . Namjoon and Jin also look at him like do what you like look . And he looked at the villagers who murmering and murmering he know if  he said truth it will be his last and he look at taehyung have a don't do this look . At last he look at Lady who holding his wrist with tears falling from her eyes . He take a deep sigh and said yes I like to marry  him again.  Mrs Kim and grandma smiled at jungkook reaction and said then we can conduct the wedding tomorrow.  Then they go to taehyung and said  Take him to home taehyung don't worry we don't reject your husband . 

       Villagers and taehyungs family go from there but namjin taekook and hobi was standing like a statue.  Jungkook can see the attackers leaving with a smirk in their mouth . Taehyung stomped his leg and go to hobi and asked what was that hobii huhh why did you do that . Hobi shouted what
If I don't do that they will kill these people . Taehyung argued then why dont you tell he was your husband.  Hobi  replied he is not my type if I tell them that they could have don't believe me . Jungkook who leave that place like nothing happened but only he knows how  many volcanoes was bursted inside him .

      Taehyung run to him and said where were you going . Jungkook replied with a cold face going to hotel . Taehyung just look at him in disbelief look and said you were coming with me  you idiot jungkook wanna argued back but Jin interupted kookie I think you should go with them . Or they might don't  believe us . Jungkook just nodded and look at taehyung and ask where was your damn house .

  If you like comment me and vote me 🥰🥰🥰🥰