chapter 3

In rural village two boys were arguing about something seriously In a farm and the arguments where heated when elder boy called the younger a stupid .whole village was surrounded in the farm and enjoying the fight. One of the elder boy argued taehyung how many times did I told you too control your horny damn goat . He always break the valley and come to my home and you know he always a headache for my sweet Christina. The younger scoff and argued back don't call my john horny he is not that horny your Christina always seduce my john today itself iam gonna control my john and you too control your pig face goat Christina. Any way don't call my john goat he have a name you pabo hobii.
Hope and taehyung was neighbour's that's why they always fight . But whatever taeyung family needs hobi will always be with him .
Suddenly a middle aged wommen came out of there home and said tae come back home son . Why you arguing with your hyung . Taehyung suddenly
Came near to that lady and said mama it's not John's fault it's Christina who always seduce him . The lady just smile and in a secound he twist his ears and shout . Who taught you this huuhh where did you learn this word huhh one the spot hobo disappeared from the spot because he is scared of Mrs Kim twisting ear punishment .

Kim taehyung

Kim taehyung

    Evening taehyung came the home only to see his john and Christina clingy too each other

Evening taehyung came the home only to see his john and Christina clingy too each other . He stomed inside the house only to see a happy hobi enjoying his fish soup and rice sitting in the floor
Taegyung shouted to his grandma who was busy preparing the same item in the kitchen for his grandson . Grandma why you gave him food he always call me stupid . Taehyung sit near to hobi and said have some shame you were literally eating my rice . Hobi who were pretenting like nothing happened and enjoying his food . Grandma sit near to taehyung and said baby don't be so furious his mother is ill today . Taehyung just smile to grandma and look at hobi and said grandma this man have buffalo's skin so don't worry my words never affect him .
Hobi suddenly furiously stand and came near to taehyung and widely smiled and put the bowl in taeyung lap taehyung who scared and confusely looked at hobi and ask wh... what . Clean for hyung baby then he ran out of house shouting grandma goodbye . Taehyung also shouted back . Hobi I will take you idiot just wait . I know you want at the temples festival for check out the chick's you will definitely gonna come to mee ....