chapter 34

Taekook was in the party were namjin couple hosting for their anniversary.  Most of business partners media's and other were present.  Namjin also invited Mrs kim . Mrskim and taehyung was with junkook who was now in his 9 months .  Taehyung asked Jungkook who was playing with his fingers . Baby... are you alright seen like your in tension what happened . Jungkook looked around tensely said everyone looking at me weirdly . Jungkook was feeling intense gazes and he was hearing  gossips about the cold ass jungkook who everyone thought top was with big belly . Taehyung signed and  looked at the tensed bunny who was holding his big tummy and said baby.... gossipers always gossip what we do was enjoy the  moment not give your ears and eyes for  gossipers . Jungkook slightly smiled and looked at his husband who was worriedly looking at him . Taehyung caressed his hand and again ask baby.... how your back is it Okey now . Jungkook nodded and said yeah it was not that much painfull now .

     Jimin who was sitting with taekook . He looked beside only to see hobi was pampering his baby in his arms .  his baby was giggling and smiling with her non exist tooth . Jimin smiled at his cute baby and looked straight only to see a exhausted yoogji . Dark bags were covered in his eyes . He can surely say that this man doesn't get any sleep this days . But he igonered and concentrate on the party .

      Mrs kim looked at jeon and couple and the man beside them Mr Kim.  She was not shocked . she see him in gental revealing party . Mr Kim come near to her and smiled at her and said I don't know that you were taehyungs mom . Mrs kim also smiled back and said yeahh I also dont know that bitch was my son's in law . You know what she slapped my kookie at hospital . If I was there I will puch her cheeks and take her tooth for touching my son in law . Mr Kim again chuckled and said she is his mom .. don't be so furious it's all your misunderstanding.  Mrs kim looked at Mr Kim and ask in a blank expression  what.. misunderstanding that she was a  mother fucking bitch that she betray me . Make me a orphan with no one behind . If it was not taehyungs dad who dont find Me I will never be here . Mr Kim hang his head low and said I know we are sorry that all happened to you because of me .

     Mrs kim stomped her feet and go to jungkook who was looking her confusely . Jungkook asked mom is it any problem with you and Mr Kim.  Mrs kim stay silent . Jungkook feel hurt that his mother don't speak to him but he shrugged and looked straight and concentrate on the stage where namjin where clingy and lovely. 

      Jimin was in his old room where he spent his unwanted most hated days with his husband . He knocked three times . The door opened revealing yoogji . Yoogji suprisely ask jimina... why you here the party was downstairs.  Jimin nodded and get inside and said   I know .. I come to say something.  Yoogji nodded and looked at the paper in jimins left hand . Jimin took the paper and pointed to yoogji. Yoogji confusely ask what is this .. jimin slightly smiled and said divorce papers I want freedom Mr. 

      Taehyung looked at his bunny who was sitting not so comfortably.  Taehyung ask are you Okey kookie . Jungkook  looked at his husband and said mmmm... I wanna pie hubby... Taehyung chuckled and squeeze his husband's cheeks and said go ... I will come with you . Jungkook shook his as no and said no.. baby... you stay I will be fast ..  Taehyung nodded with a  smile and said come fast Okey... jungkook nodded and go to washroom .

      Yoogji looked at his husband who have no expressions in his face . Taers started swelled up in his eyes in the name of divorce. He try to hold his tears  and said dont do this jimina I was regretting badly please don't leave me . I want you and my baby in my life.. please . he was literally begging.  Jimin looked at yoogji and smirked and said oh....  is this the same yoogji I see in my worst honeymoon.  Who raped his husband . Is this the same yoogji who always abuses me when he is stressed out.  is this the same yoogji who questioned my baby's father and play with my feelings . when I was pregnant make me get a panick attack because of you I almost lost my baby...

          yoogji kneeled and again begg please jiminaa... I swear I will be a good husband and good dad for our baby..I will make you happy . Please give me a chance I will prove my self please  . Yoogji was crying mess . Jimin feel sting feeling in his chest when he see  his first love was crying and begging in front of him but the anger took over him the most .

   He put the paper in the night stand and said  if you don't sign I will go with legally . Then he get out from the room not caring about hardly crying yoogji .

    Jungkook looked at mirror and fixed his oversize hoddie . He feel a presence in his back . He know it was not his husband  or any family . He looked at the mirror to find who was behind . He see a man with a creepy smirk behind . He sighn and said Ethan iam not in condition for a fight . Ethan chuckled and said I see.... the mafia have a big tummy now . How can he fight mm... . If I was aware that you were bottom . I will definitely try to get you in my bed .

      Jungkook chuckled and said mmm.... sorry to say Ethan.. iam not in to tiny dicks like you . Ethan smirked oh... is that so... did you remember the bet we did in temple fight that I made you to come by your own to my place . Jungkook looked at him confusely and said .what are you planning you motherfucker . He smirked and point his mobile screen straight to  jungkook.  He see his   husband who was unconscious and  tied in a dark basement with a beeling lip . 

  Did this story is boring ??? I feel like... so...

  I hope you enjoy ..

  💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜