chapter 23

Asusual everyone was eating breakfast peacefully and taehyung was serving them With a wide smile . Mr jeon looked at taehyung who was serving jungkook more and jungkook smiling and saying stop it enough . Mr jeon clear his throat and said mmm taehyung.  Taehyung flinched and looked Mr jeon who never talk to him once . Taehyung replied politely yes sir . Mr jeon continued where are you from  .  I can see that your good at your job . My wife was telling yesterday that your so honest and good to everyone . Mrs jeon interupted yes honey he was .
Mr jeon nodded and looked at taehyung for answers .

     Taehyung looked at jungkook and slightly smiled and replied to Mr jeon iam from Daegu sir . Mr jeon nodded and said iam thinking to appoint  you in our company . You can help yoogji as his works . He will teach you everything don't worry . Mr jeon looked at yoogji who was looking Mr jeon with a what the fuck look . Mr jeon said to yoogji today itself taehyung will help you .

    Yoogji doesn't want anyone he already have secretary. That always try to get in his pants . He dont want another headache . Yoogji nodded and looked at taehyung who have a wide smile  . The awkward situation was interupted by two girls coming inside with luggage.  Both of them smiled at everyone . One of them run and jumped at jungkook . Taehyung suddenly pushed that girl aside from jungkook and said . Heyyy don't jump on him . He is .... interupted by namjoon Jenni don't jump on jungkook he have back ache . Taehyung firstly he hate the name Jennie secondly the one he hate was in front of him touchy to his husband .but he cant do anything. He controlled his anger . Jennie looked jungkook who fake smiled at her

     Jennie apologize politely to Mr and Mrs jeon for the lound noises and jump . Mrs jeon shrugged and said it's Okey baby this is your house too . You can do whatever . Mr jeon also smiled at her . Jenny looked at the table again yelled wow..... breakfast .... Taehyung looked at her expression he wanna punch her . Taehyung intrupted by saying yeahhh we all know it was breakfast don't need to shout . Taehyung feel pain in his left foot only to see jimin glaring at him to shut up. 

      Jennie entered jungkook room with her luggage.  She back hugged jungkook  who was standing near the cupboard selecting his outfits . Jungkook flinched and looked at her and said what the ... why your here . Jennie smile widely and said kookie you becoming chubbie but I liked it .

Jungkook glare at her and again ask what the fuck you doing here . Jennie slightly smiled and said uncle tell me to stay here with you . Jungkook cursed his dad in his mind and said mmmm Jennie you .... Mr jeon intrupted by entering in jungkooks room.  Mr jeon looked at jungkook who was glaring at Mr jeon. Mr jeon glare at jungkook and said Jennie is going to stay here . You two should know each other better . Jennie widely smiled at Mr jeon and said thankyou uncle .

     Jungkook angrily take his Hoodie and wore in bathroom and go to taehyungs room . He make sure that Jennie doesn't follow him . He entered in taehyungs room only to find his husband in casual cloths looking ethereal.  Taehyung happily come near to jungkook and said baby ..... how is this huhhh today's our first checkup right my baby should see me in good clothes right . Jungkook suddenly kissed taehyung.  Taehyung who deepened the kiss . Taehyung bite his lower lip for enter jungkook who gladly open for his husband . After long makeout session jungkook broke the kiss and looked at his husband eyes and said hubby ...  we should go otherwise we will miss the appointment  .

    Jimin and namjin was waiting for the couple who were late . They were so excited .  Jimin also have appointment today for his checkup . He called yoogji but yoogji said he dont wanna come . Namjoon and Jin want know about the jimin and jungkook health so they also going with them . Taekook entered the car and looked at the three . Taehyung smiled widely and said sorry we were a little bit late ...

     First appointment was jimin. Jimin entered in doctor's cabin and bow politely.  The  lady doctor smiled widely and said come jimin come sit . Namjoon and Jin also entered with him . She examined jimins papers and said . You should lay down the bed first . Jimin do what doctor says . The doctor lift his t shirt and apply the jell. Jimin feel a cold touching his tummy . He looked at the monitor in front of him . Doctor touch the monitor and said mmm jimin do you see the dot . jimin nodded with his teary eyes.  Doctor explained your baby.... jimin again nodded with tears in his eyes .

     Doctor looked at jimin and said dont worry the baby is safe and healthy.  But you should be more carefull in coming months . Jimin and namjin come out side only to see a excited taekook  who wanted to know jimins condition . Jimin explained them and show the pic he got from doctor .

     Taekook entered in doctors cabin.  a middle aged man with  a round glass in his eyes . He examined jungkook and said lay down in a cold tone . Jungkook lay down in the bed . Taehyungs who hold his hand tightly.  Doctor lift jungkooks hoodie and applied the jell . Jungkook flinched when the cold feel in his tummy . He looked at the monitor . Doctor examined the monitor . Jungkook intrupped by saying why there is three dot . Doctor nodded and said it was rare in malepregnany to have triplets . Jungkook gasp and ask what... triplets . Jungkook heard a thud in the room only to find a unconscious taehyung in the room . Jungkook looked at doctor and taehyung and said o doctor sorry... I think he was in shock .

   Namjin and jimin entered in the cabin because of the sound only to found unconscious taehyung in the floor .  Namjoon looked at jungkook who was still laying in the bed and ask why he was sleeping in floor . Dr chuckled and said you can Stand Mr Kim.  Jungkook nodded and stand and sit in the bed . Doctor examined his papers and said .you have complications Mr Kim you should more aware  of your health and come to checkup every month . Jungkook nodded and looked at his husband who was coming in his senses .

   Taehyung looked at everywhere and run to jungkook and hugg him tightly then run to namjoon  and Jin  hugged them tightly and said hyung did you believe that I have a magic dick . Jin looked at confusely and ask whatt .... taehyung nodded with taery eyes and said kookie have triplets in his tummy . Iam going to be a father of three .

   I hope you like

If you like vote and comment 😁

💜💚💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜