chapter 22

Jimin entered the room only to see a waisted yoogji  with a glass of vodka in his hand . Jimin sitted in bed . He know yoogji not that much happy to receive the news . But jimin have a small hope that he will accept his child .
Yoogji stand and come near to jimin he tighten his hand in to a fist he wanna punch jimin . He dont know why he dont want to accept jimin as his husband . He want a husband who is bold and atleast help him in his office works and reduce his stress . But jimin is shy and scared more over not intrested in business. 

     Jimin feel a stink in his cheek only to find angry  yoogji slap him like usual  . It was his daily routine to slap jimin when ever he is stressed . Yoogji harshly hold jimins hair and pinned him to wall again slap him . Jimins lips started to bleed because of the harsh slap . But more hurted was yoogjis words . Yoogji shouted tell.. me you ... slut.. whose child is in your tummy is it mine or someone else . Tears started to flow from his small eyes he choked on his own tears and looked at the fierce man infront of him and said in a slow voice your the one who fucked me in this whole month your the one who took my virginity and now asking me whose child is this . Another slap landed on his cheek . Yoogji hold jimins jaw tightly and shout never in my life I don't accept you and your baby .. yoogji throw jimin own the bed and left the room shutting the door with thud sound .

          Namjoon was in his office now . Working on a computer . The door opened revealing his ex come inside with smile . He also smiled back but  is it a fake smile or real smile he also dont know . She hugged namjoon tightly and kissed his cheek and said babyy... I missed you . You know when Jin called me and said he and you going to separate you know  how happy iam to come back to you . Namjoon smiled and nodded and said me too I was also happy to come back to you rose . Rose smiled and kissed namjoon lips and said Mr jeon call me and said he will arrange our wedding after marriage of jungkook  . Iamm.....so.... happy..baby... I always thought Jin take my life away and I hated him for that but now he give me my  life back. Iam thankfull  for him now . Namjoon gulped the feelings that he have now . When rose kiss  him he dont feel the same .  He feel suffocated with her . Namjoon looked at her and said baby you should go  I have some work .

Rose smirk and said Jenny come back from aboard so.. today itself iam going to stay with you and Jenny gonna stay with jungkook . Namjoon widened his eyes at the thought of Jenny staying with jungkook . He wanna tell him to this kookie first . He push rose aside and run to jeon mansion.

     Jin doesn't know why taehyung call him and said hyung I want to give a surprise come to kookies  room . He was going to jungkook room but when he was in way to jungkooks room . Namjoon run hurriedly and stand in front of him and ask . Where is kookie .  Jin looked at namjoon confusely and said iam also going their . Taehyung said he want to give a surprise.  Namjoon nodded and followed Jin.  When namjin entered a excited taehyung jumped on namjoon and said hyung congratulate me . Namjoon looked taehyung disgustly he was not a person who like skin relationship .
Jin smiled at taehyungs act and said what was it taehyung.. why your so excited .

    Jungkook come near to them and coolly said hyung iam pregnant.  Jin and namjoon wide their eyes . Secounds later jin throw himself in jungkook hugged him tightly and said congratulations kookie . Jungkook looked at namjoon and said hyung tell something dont stand like that . Namjoon come near to jungkook hugged tightly and said I never known that my small kookie will grow up this fast that he can be a mother .

Jungkook smiled and looked at taehyung who was excitely jumping like a child . He will never in his life thought he will become pregnant by a stupid . But he love him other than anything in his life. He can't live without him whatever happens he hold his hand and don't let him go . His thoughts cut by namjoon yelled ohhh... kookie I forget that Jennie is coming back . Taehyung excitement vanish in air when he heard that name .

      Taehyung run to jungkook and shout baby... are you gonna leave me for that bitch I hate her baby don't leave me . His eyes become wet because of the thought of his husband leaving him . Jungkook sigh and looked at taehyung and shout .. idiott... how can  I leave you when you literally make my tummy big . Taehyung shyly looked at jungkook and sheeplessly smiled and said I know my kookie baby love me only .

    Jungkook looked at namjoon and  said hyung what ever happens when everylies that we made  become out of  hand don't tell me to marry her . I reveal my husband very soon to everyone . Namjoon nodded and said  when the right time came you should reveal your husband that would be better but the outcome will be the worst I swear . Jungkook nodded looked at the sad taehyung who was near him .he hold his hand and assure him babyy... what ever happens I will always be your side . Taehyung smiled and kissed his husband and said I know you don't leave me .

    Jimin was in his bathroom  laying in the bathtub . He just thought that his husband will accept him because he was pregnant .but  he got totally opposite even  yoogji never considered him as his baby his own . Now he feel  pathetic to be himself in front of everyone.  What if he act bold not shy infront of yoogji he will definitely love him right . He dont know what to do anymore but he definitely never gonna make his baby come to this miserable life of his that was the promise that he give to his baby ...

I hope you like

If you like vote and comment 😁😁

💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚