chapter 31

Yoogji was totally drunk now . He feel sad and frustrated more over angry at himself and ended up in a club drinking glasses of vodka . After the gender revealing party he tried to talk to jimin but jimin constantly igonered him not even give single glance. Jimin smiled at each and every person's present in the occasion . But he dont give a damn about yoogji . He become hurt he dont know why . He feel a pang in his heart . He miss the younger now . He miss a lot . He try ease his mind so he go to his office to see his girlfriend but he see his so called girlfriend was making out with his one of the employee. Yoogji doesn't feel anything he doesn't feel angry at her .he left the room giving the person  a hint that he see them . Now he want his husband in his hand . He want pampers him with love he want see his husband's moodswings and cravings he want to seize the moment . But he himself do a mistake that he let his husband go from his life .

         Jungkook was deep in his thoughts nowadays he dont feel well . He dont want to say this to taehyung. Because he know taehyung will overthink and makes himself worried.  Jungkook feel like someone following them . He see a car in everymorning in front of hobis apartment sometime in night too. Taehyung and hobi was in their work they started a small company  in partnership.  They collect good corps from their field  in dengu Mrs kim and grandma helped them and sell it in here with a profitable money . He talk to jimin about this but jimin said he was overthinking so he shrugged off  .

Now they were in a mall shopping for namjins anniversary party in jeon mansion. Taehyung looked at the spaced out bunny and clear his throat and ask baby... did you need anything else . Jungkook come out from his thought and said mmm no ... babyy iam Okey... Taehyung nodded and exit the the mall with 4 bags in his hand . He looked for a cab but a certain person caught his attention.  He looked at jungkook confusely and  ask baby.....do you think that person is following us for a long time . Jungkook looked at taehyung and ask what make you think like that . Taehyung pout and said I see him . almost every shops we enter I see him . Jungkook peaked his cheeks and smiled widely and said your overthinking hubby.. jungkook know he was not overthinking he dont want to  scare the elder.

       Taekook entered in hobis apartment only to see jimin in floor  holding his tummy and crying the hell out of him . Taekook run to him . Jungkook shouted jiminaa.... what happened . jimin is not in the state to listen what taekook saying . Jungkook shouted to taehyung hubby call a ambulance . Taehyung looked at jimin who was in pain . He can't move he never see anything like this . He can't move his legs . Jungkook again shouted .  Idiot ..... call .. the ambulance.... .taehyung gain his courage and call the ambulance. 

         Jungkook cursed what the fuck ... it's been 30 minutes they call for a ambulance . But it never came . Jungkook looked at the jimin who was in hobis lap exhausted but still crying.  But this time he became more panicked because jimin started to bleed . He try to call the ambulance again  . Taehyung   eyes filled with water . They don't have a car if they have a car they can take jimin to hospitals more over jungkook is the one who only knows driving . He looked at jimin and said jiminaa... don't cry ambulance will come soon please... don't cry . Jimin nodded but still crying. 

    Taehyung looked at jungkook who was trying to call ambulance or a cab . Taehyung go near to him and said baby... call yoogji hyung he have car right . Namjin is not in city so yoogji hyung is the only option . Jungkook looked at jimin and sighn and  call yoogji .

      Yoogji was in jeon mansion eating with a silent atmosphere jeon couple also eating in a silent . The silence got disturbed by the phone ring . Yoogji take the call and said hello kookie ... jeon couple snapped at the name . Jungkook panicky said yoogji hyung come fast .... please jimin ... he is not okeyy please come fast... yoogji cut the call and stand and run to his car . Jeon couple heard the conversation . They also run to their car .

    Yoogji arrived in hobis apartment about 10 minutes he entered inside only to see a heart breaking scean . His husband was bleeding and crying in pain . He run to jimin  . Yoogji tried to touch jimin but jimin  yanked his hand away . Yoogji sigh and take jimin in a bridal style and go to hospital. 

    Taekook  jeon couple  and sope was in front of operation teartre . When they arrived hospital the doctor suddenly take jimin to o.p . It's been a hour doctor doesn't came out . After a long 30 minutes later the doctor come out . They jumped on their sit and go to doctor.  Mr jeon asked how he is doctor is he Okey.  Doctor sighn said mmm.. he have a sudden panick attack and because of that have a contraction too . He have some fingerprints in his cheek and neck I think it was attack . We have to go through c section .

   Everyone gasp at the name of attack . Mrs jeon looked at jungkook who also have same expression . She shouted where have you been when he was attacked . Jungkook shattered and said ... I... I..  was in mall shopping.. shopping for the anniversary... and.. hobi hyungwas in company . Jungkook feel a stink in his cheek . Mrs jeon shouted again . You were enjoying when your brothers husband is try to fight for his life what can I expected from pathetic who never care about anyone nor his parents care about his brothers husband .

    Jungkook feel  a pang in his heart . Tears started flow . Taehyung came near to him who was standing head hang low in front of his mother . Taehyung hold jungkook hand and whispered smoothly to his husband baby... can we go out ..  we can come sometimes later . Jungkook nodded with taers still head hang low .

I hope you enjoy ...

If you like vote and comment 🥰

💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜
Happy birthday sunshine  🌞