chapter 21

Jimin and yoogji was in hospital . The silent atmosphere make yoogji angry yet frustrated . Jimins heart beat was heard in whole room . Breaking the silence the Dr widely smiled and said congrats yoogji . Jimin is pregnant. Jimins feels like his whole world shattered he dont want a child in his mess life . What if yoogji hurt his baby ?? What if yoogji told him to abort the baby many negative thoughts are running widely in his mind . He looked at yoogjis side only to see a emotionless yoogjii .

Jin was taking his stuffs in namjoons room . Namjoon entered and looked Jin confusely and ask what the fuck you doing . Jin looked at namjoon in a emotionless face and said iam no more your husband . Jungkook marriage is never gonna happen me and you know the reason . Soo iam moving to guest room I ask dad's permission. Jin looked namjoon face to face and said you can call your lover now I no more a obstacle for you . And I already told my sister about our divorce and I told her to reunite with you . She was happy . I know you will also be happy . Jin take his luggage and started to left the room . He feel like broke . This is the room he met his first love properly . When he come with his sister to see his boyfriend but the boyfriend become his husband. A drop of tear escaped from his tears he harsly wipe and look the room one last time and left to guest room .

Namjoon doesn't know why he feel hurt . He feels like he want his husband near him . He think once he get rid of Jin everything will comes to normal and he will get a chance to love his love again . But he dont feel the same .

Jimin and yoogji entered in the mansion . Jimin was scared he dont know why yoogji become silent all way to home and he scared of that silent . Jimin sigh and looked straight only to see a excited Mr jeon and Mrs jeon coming. Mr jeon hugged yoogji and said congratulations son iam proud of you . Then Mr jeon looked at jimin and smile widely . To say the truth jimin never see Mr jeon smiling . He once thought that Mr jeon dont like him that's why he dont smile at him then he understands he is a cold person in nature .

But the cold person now smiling at him he smiled back Mr jeon hugged him .jimin also hugged him back and Mr jeon said congratulations son to give us such beutifull gift doctor call us and tell everything.

Mrs jeon also hugged both of them with teary eyes . And congrats them . Yoogji excused them and go to his room . He want a warm shower to ease his mind . He never considered jimin as his husband and never thought to become a parent thus early everything making him frustrated .

Jimin come to jungkooks room after a long discussion with Mr jeon about his health and Mrs jeon almost give all his favorites foods and feed him like a baby . Jimin peeked inside jungkooks room only to hear a loud crying voice he looked at side of the bed only to see a crying taehyung who was in jungkook
Lap and jungkook munching strawberry cake and KFC cutely not caring about the crying taehyung in his lap .

Jimin asked what's going on here . Hearing jimins voice taehyung runs and hugged jimin . Jimin startled first but hugged him back and ask what happened to you . Taehyung wipe his tears and said jimina.... we are expecting . Jimin wide his eyes and said ohhh so your also pregnant bitch . Iam also pregii so... we two are pregnant at same time . Taehyung looked at jimin confusely and ask pregnant ...me ... pabo did you thought I was a bottom my kookie is preggi with my child . Not me you idiot .

Jimin again wide his eyes and looked at jungkook who was dipping his kfc in strawberry cake . Eating with a pout in his expression . Jimin shout ... whatttt your the top... and jungkook is the bottom ... and he is pregnant . Jimin started walk like a maniac and said you know taehyung your screwed taehyung asked confusely why... and said dont walk like a maniac you stupid your literally preggi like my kookiee..
Jimin again looked at taehyung and said your screwed bestie you know what jungkooks dad tell me when he and talking a while ago .

Flash back

So jimin how is Jennie is she shy just like you or bold . Jimin smiled and replied she is not like me dad she was bold . Mr jeon nodded and said yes I want a bold girl for jungkook . You know jungkook is so manly and cold person . When he born his mother said he was a bottom . I said no.. he was not . Because I know how manly he would be when he was grown . And look at now whose assumption is right mine is right his mother is wrong. I know when she and jungkook get married he will surely make her pregnant for atleast 5 times . How can he become bottom when he was manly and cold just like me . Silly his mother . She thought he was a bottom and look at him he was born to be top . Jimin just smiled at Mr jeon wide imagination of his son .jimin now understands Mr jeon some what is a talkative person only he is comfortable.

Present time .

Taehyung gulped and looked at jungkook who still munching his kfc with strawberry cake and said I can make my kookie preggie for five times . Jimin sighn and go to jungkook and ask what was this jungkook. You was eating like mess . Jungkook smiled at jimin and said do you wanna try it hyung it was great . Jimin hesitately take a leg piece and dipped it in cake and taste it just like jungkook was doing . Taehyung know jimin was going to puked because when he tried that he puked all he eat today but taehyung wide his eyes when jimin eat and yelled soo delicious kookie . Jungkook giggled and ask want more jimin snatch whole bucket kfc and started to eat .

Taehyung looked at the pair unknowly he smiled and sitted next to jungkook and said kookie ... baby don't eat too sweet its not good. Jungkook nodded at his husband and said Okey hubby .... I more peace please . Taehyung nodded and peak his husband's lips .jimin looked at the couple how sweet and caring they were he wish his husband also like taehyung sweet and caring plus little bit stupid .
Remembering about yoogjis reaction When he get in his room he become nervous yet scared that yoogji will abuse him in this state also .

I hope you like

If you like vote and comment 😊😊

💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚