chapter 17

Jin was in the room . Thinking about what to do ?? How to take a step first ?? Everything make him more nervous and anxious but the thought of namjoon loving and caring him making him more exited to take the first step . Namjoon step out from the bathroom in a black suit like hansome as  always .

       Jin drool over the handsome in front of him . Namjoon narrow his eye and clear his throat and ask what are you looking at . Jin shook his head and said nothing you look handsome . Namjoon doesn't talk at complement . Jin come near to namjoon who was looking at mirror and fixing his tie . Jin ask do want my help. Namjoon want to say no but before that Jin started to fix his tie . After fixing his tie Jin encourage himself and talk mmm... namjoon can we go on a date evening  .namjoon think for a bit and nodded . Jin never in his life  feel this much happiness  . He was so much  exited to go for a date with his love .

          Jimins tears started flow when he saw his drink was no were to found . He prepared that with so much determination . But in an instant the the determination become useless . He is scared of yoogjii what if he will get more angry and abuse him . He can't take it anymore .

       Taehyung look at jimin confusely  who was crying silently in front of him looking at the glass which was clean .
The realization hit him . Taehyung slaped himself and thought what the fuck you kim taehyung you pour his fresh drink in the sink you idiot .
Before thinking more taehyung feel a stink in his cheek  . Jimin slap him very hardly .

       Jimin never in his life hurt anyone not a insect but his insecurity and his fear against yoogji and miserable things thats happened after his marriage he feel like losing his mind . So today he hurt taehyung slapped him hard with his all strength  .

     Taehyungs was standing head hang  low . Tears falling . He feel guily for his action . He should first ask someone that the drink is needed or not but he pour the drink without thinking twice .

     The head maid come fast when she saw taehyung get slapped by jimin hardly . She bow at jimin and ask sir is he do anything that provoke you to slap him . Jimin nodded with teary eyes . He dont know he also feel guilty to slap taehyung  but another slap sound echoed in the room jimin snap in the direction only to see taehyung again get a slap from the head maid . The maid shout at him you stupid how dare you to disobey sir . Today you have no food and you should clean whole area of mansion yourself . Taehyung nodded with taerfull eyes

    Jimin started to prepare the drink not facing taehyung who was cleaning the flour now . He ran to yoogji to give his drink but yoogji was no were to found . He come to hall to find yoogji there but he is no were to found. He looked around and find a maid and ask where is yoogji the maid replied sir was gone for office for while . He slapped taehyung for nothing he feel more guilt . He go to his room and started cry sometimes later he fell asleep .

    Jungkook came to his home at evening . All the maids were looking at jungkook like what the fuck was happening here ?? Because this is the first the workaholic  jeon jungkook come at home evening otherwise he will be at midnight or late-night.  Even though his mother is also stunned about the change but she like it  . She want his son to like this more active come at home in evening eating dinner together. 

     But jungkook was looking for  his husband and he spotted his handsome husband was in the dinning area cleaning the flour . He can clearly saw the eyes was swollen and the happy cheering husband was now fully exhausted  . He came near to his husband  dont bothering about  the surrounding  . He  shouted taehyung you must be in my room in 5 minutes. Taehyung  nodded .

       Jungkook was sitting in his bed . The door open revealing a exhausted taehyung . Jungkook ran to him but stop in his tracks when he sees the red mark in his husband's cheeks .

       Jungkook feel hurts seeing his husband's in this state . He caressed the slap mark and ask in a straight face . Who did this ??

                   Taehyung  shook his head and said  no kookie it was my mistake  that I pour his drinks in the sink .if I ask  anyone about the drink it will never happen . Why iam so stupid . Jungkook wipe  taehyung tears and again ask baby tell me who did this to you . Jungkook also have tears in his eyes . Taehyung wipe his tears and said jimin in a slow voice  . Jungkook take deep sighn and again ask did he slap you on your both cheeks and tell everyone to dont give you anything  to eat and clean everywhere to make you like this . Taehyung shook his head instantly and said no... no.. babyy he only slap me once then the bitch came and suddenly slap me then she told everyone don't give me anything and tell me to clean every area .

      Jungkook tighten his fist and said  I will make her pay . He angrily  open the door and bursted outside taehyung try to stop him but now jungkook can't hear anything . He only see  the red slap mark and the exhausted face of his husband .

     Jungkook bursted inside yoogjis room .yoogji was in his laptop . He looked at jungkook and confusely and ask what is it kookie ?? Jungkook shouted where is your fucking husband . Yoogji stand up from and  put laptop aside and said he was in kitchen I think .

      Jungkook bursted to kitchen taehyung was following to stop him but how he can stop his double bunny . Jimin was in kitchen preparing cofee for his husband . Jungkook shouted behind  jimin how dare you  slap him .
Jimin flinched by sound when he see a red jungkook who was in the peek of anger . He feel scared .

     Because of the sound whole jeon mansion was in front of the kitchen jungkook who never care about a single person in jeon mansion now arguing for a mare servent . They were all astonished .

    Jungkook looked back to find the head maid standing in front of him he shouted again you ....your fired if I see your face again I definitely make sure you to see the hell . Taehyung interupted jungkook she is not the one .
Jungkook looked at taehyung and ask in a soft tone then who is it taehyung.  Taehyung smile widely with his boxy smile and said that lady she was the main head maid that bitch slap me .

    Jungkook look at that side and said do you hear me your fired and don't dare too step your leg in jeon mansion your done . The maid gulped and nodded with teary  scarred expression. Jungkook then looked at jimin and said you also if you dare to hurt  taehyung again  I will never  think twice to hurt you . Jimin also nodded scaredly .

      I hope you like the double bunny 😁 

        💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜