chapter 9

Jungkook was in his dressing room checking his white suit. namjin entered the room . Jungkook take deep sigh and said where were you . namjoon replied we were at hotel preparing to go back dad call us . jungkook snaped open his eyes widely in the name of dad . Namjoon continues don't worry he dont know anything he only knows we lose the mission . Jungkook again look at the mirror and fixing his suit . Jin come near to him take the lipstick and said come I will do for you jungkook just nodded . Jin asked him are you nervous kookie . Jungkook again nodded Jin again ask why kookie this is just a fake marriage you can take divorce after 6 months don't worry . Jungkook doesn't know why he was nervous is it because of wedding or is it because the outcome of exposed in front of dad .

The door open Mrs kim entered . She came near to jungkook just smile widely and complement him by saying your very beutifull babyyy . Them look at namjin bow politely namjin also smile and bow politely Mrs kim started mmm... I think you two are junkookie family . Namjoon replied yeah iam his hyung and this is my husband . Mrs smile widely continues . Can accompany him to the aisle jungkooks dad is not here soo.. namjoon suddenly said yes sure why not my pleasure to accompany my brother to the aisle.

  Jins outfit without the mic

Namjoons outfit

Jungkooks outfit

Jungkooks outfit

Taehyung outfit

     Taehyung standing in front of everyone with his best man hobi in his side . Taehyung never in his life doesn't feel this much nervous his heart beat is not stable like always . He can't hear anything hobi was blabbering about something but he dont heard it his gaze is only fixed in a particular door to open and a particular person to enter .
  Taehyung startled suddenly the orchestra started a sweet and a romantic music . The door opened a angel like figure entered with a tall man hand to hand .
     For a instant taehyung heart stop he feel like surroundings are becoming blur he can only see the beuty in front of him . In other side jungkook look at the boy in front of him.  The stupid boy is standing in a black suit with different aura he feel week under his gaze his heart beat is irregular like beating like crazy he never in his life feel like this when he was in  dangerous mission also he never feel this nervous and anxious
Is this his love at first sight no... he have seen him for thrice so.. it is his love at fourth site may be ..

      Namjoon give jungkooks hand to taehyung and said  keep him happy  taehyung . Taehyung nodded .
Jungkook look at taehyung who look at shamelessly. He feel shy in the first time suddenly a smack landed on taehyungs head taehyung look at hobi angrily and ask whatt . Hobi looked at him in a disbelief look and said dont look at him like that idiot concentrated in wows jungkook just chuckled he also dont know why he do that .

Priest started  do you kim taehyung take jeon jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband
Taehyung replied yes I do
  Priest turn to jungkook and ask do you jeon junkook take kim taehyung as your law full wedded husband
   Jungkook replied yes I do

You may kiss now
   Taehyung lean closure to jungkook and take his waist in his hand and put his lips in jungkook lips and kiss him sweetly yet passionately jungkook also kiss back passionately yet sweetly  his hands are around taehyung neck they came out from the trance when round of applause heard .

I hope you like it 🥰🥰💞💞💞