chapter 16

Jin and jimin was in kitchen washing their dishes . Both of them don't know what to say or how to start . Jin started heyy you can go I will do the rest . Jimin shook his head as no and said it's Okey I will do my dishes . Jin nodded and ask jimin . Jimin are you Okey you look pale . Jimin just nodded and said yeah iam Okey.  Jin spotted a dark  hickey in jimin neck . Jin feel jealous why because he also want a husband who loves him cares him moreover touch him and give a dark mark in his neck and tells everyone that he belongs to him like jimin . But he dont know that hickey mark in jimins neck was not a love bite it was forced mark from yoogji .

            Jeons were at dinning table eating breakfast peace fully . Taehyung was in side serving them with a wide smile . Jungkook was eying his husband who have a boxy smile and serving . He feel a tug in his heart . He want his husband beside him eating and enjoying breakfast  lunch dinner together . Mr jeon cut the silence and call jungkook . Jungkook looked at his father who was looking at him in a straight face . Jungkook clear his throat and ask  what dad . Mr jeon replied did I wanna tell you that  you got engaged.  You should stop your one-night stands  . Jungkook shook his head as no and said I don't do any one night stand dad you are mistaken.  Mr jeon chuckled and answer the visible red marks in your neck  are the proof .

                        Jungkook sit like he was embarrassed head hang low and try to cover the hickies with his hand . Middle in the break fast jungkook excused himself and go to kitchen their taehyung was preparing something  . Jungkook back hugged him tightly taehyung  know who was that . Jungkook what my lovely husband is doing .... .

      Taehyung smile widely give jungkook big glass of banana milkshake and iam preparing my kookies favorite banana milkshake . Jungkook also smile widely in the name of banana milkshake . Jungkook started to drink the milkshake  In a cute way and complementing taeyung continuesly

       Jin clear his throat  and enter the kitchen . Jin smile at them and said make sure no one sees you . Taehyung smiled and said . Hyung you and namjoon hyung know about us so we don't have a problem you guys see us together . Jin intrupped what if iam not one sees you so be carefull next time . Jungkook and taehyung nodded .

       Suddenly they heard a guy's high pitch voice like tae babyyy iam back . Look backward to see hobi with a sunshine smile and a cover in his hand . Hobi give that cover to taehyung and said here is the thing you asked me to buy for you bear . Taehyung smiled widely and said thankyou hobi hyung .

       Jungkook who confusely looked at the cover and ask what was that hubby   . Taehyungs smile widely and said new branded boxers for me . Jungkook took deep breath and said . I told you that your beutifull in that boxer.  Taehyung whine and said I know kookie but look at you your wearing branded cloths  . I should also wear something branded I don't want to  embarrassed in front of everyone  .

       Jungkook sighn and put his both hands in taehyung cheeks lovely caressed it and said babyy I love who you are and I love the way you love me just like how I love you . Don't change hubby I like my hubby with that boxer you were so hot and I can't control .

    Taehyung smile widely and  nodded  and look at the cover and said baby anyway I should keep this hobi buy this for me . I should try this if it good for me . Jungkook smile and nodded . Taehyung happily go to his room to try his boxers .

   Jungkook looked at hobi and said thanks hyung . Hobi just shrugged his shoulder and said it's Okey jungkookie he is the one who always help when I was jobless . Once he gave me his all saving that he hardwork in the field just applying for the interview in jeon enterprises.  Jungkook nodded and  looked taehyung who was happily coming out from his room with a boxy smile . He go and peak his lips and said see you evening I will complete my work early and try to come home fast Okey.  Taehyung also peak his husband's lips and said Okey don't work kookie I love you . Jungkook again peaked taehyung lips and said I love you too  then he and hobi left for his work .

        Jin come near to taehyung who was smiling and happily doing his dishes . Jin said I feel jealous taehyung ah . I don't know  why when I see the hickey in jimins neck . I feel like I also want that from namjoon . When you two were always clingy and lovely to each other I also want namjoon too love me like you love jungkook .

    Taehyung look at jin sadly and said hyung don't worry everything gonna be alright how about you try first . Jin looked taehyung confusely and ask what did I try . Taehyung stop  dishwashing and said how about started pour your feelings first in namjoon hyung . You said he sometimes care for you right . Jin nodded and said yes he sometimes care for me . Taehyung want to tell Jin more but jimin interupped by coming in the kitchen . Jimin was slightly limping from morning . Taehyung smile at jimin but he dont even look at him .

      Jimin was preparing something for yoogji that yoogji asked him for . Jin who go for his room . His mind was full of questions . He think that namjoon never looked at him because he dont take the step first . Jin take a sigh and said himself  . I will make him fall for me today .

                   Jimin was preparing with determination  he dont want to make yoogji angry again . He put his drink in the glass and go to take  sugar in the store .

               Taehyung come near to the drink he looked at the drink and think what is this I don't see this in here in a while . Ohh I Want to  clean the kitchen or that bitch will kill me now . Taehyung take the drink and pour it in the sink   to clean the kitchen . Jimin entered with a box and looked for his drink but only to find taehyung who humming a song and washing the glass .

I hope you like 😁😁😁

     💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚