chapter 15

At yoomins room

  Yoogji who was furiously come and shut close the door  hardly . Jimin was in bed thinking about the miserable life he had flinched and jumped on the place look at direction only to see a furious yoogji standing near the door .

   Jimin suddenly run to bathroom but yoogji was strong enough to catch him
Yoogji tightly hold jimins jaw leaving mark behind and furiously ask . What the fuck did you tell to your parents huh that I raped you.

Jimins tears are flowing from his small eyes he uses his whole strength to push yoogji . But yoogji more tightened the hold in jimins jaw . Jimins start to speak with the pain . What ... did I tell any lie . No right you rapped me you abuse me . Everything that you did was wrong to me .

    Yoogji chuckled and next moment jimins feel stink in his cheek . Yoogji slaped him hardly . Yoogji again chuckled and said what did your parents did when you told them the truth huh ?? Jimins tears are continously flowing at the mension of his parents . He thought his parents will definitely help him to get out from this relation .

    But what he get was nothing they shrugged off and tell be a loyal husband to your husband and don't disobey him . They also abandoned him for the sake of their company and reputation . When he told them yoogji raped him and abuse they told him. Your husband have every right on you he can do anything  .

  Jimin chocked on his tears when he remember those worst scenario . He can taste the bitter iron taste in his mouth because of the slap .

      Yoogji took of his coat and grap a file  from his night stand and give to jimin . Jimin who is standing there head hang low looked at the file and pick it from yoogjis hand . Yoogji said give this file to jungkook . Jimin nodded and ask where is his room . Yoogji replied coldly go straight there is  a grey colour door at the end . Knock he will answer .
Jimmin nodded and hesitantly get out from the room

                 Taehyung entered jungkook room at night  sneakly . but no one was  inside . Some water dropping sound was heard inside the room . Taehyung understand his kookie was in shower . Suddenly the bathroom door opened  revealing kook who was only in a towel. Taehyung gulped at the sight water dripping from his hair and wet body of jungkook everything that's makes him lose his control .

           Jungkook look at taehyung who drooling over him he smirk and go near to him facing backward he put taehyung hands in his tiny waist and grind his lower body on his husband's lower part .  Taehyung groan and   hungrily attacked his neck leaving a dark  hickey . Jungkook who bite his lips and mourned loudly  hubby..... taehyung attacked his shoulder kissing him hungrily . He remove the only piece of cloth in jungkook and  caressed jungkook nipples and pinched  it . Jungkook who bite his lips to control his mourns .
   Taehyungs caressed his abs next and his hands move to jungkook lower part caressing it softy . Jungkook can't take it anymore he mourned loudly hubby..... please .

          Taehyung take his length and stroked it hardly jungkook gasp . Jungkook moaned three time lounder than before . Taehyung release his  hand . Jungkook who whine at lose if taehyung touch . Taehyung take jungkook in bridal style and put him in bed hovered over him . Jungkook who suddenly open taehyung shirt button and throw at on a corner and he put his hand in  taehyung abs and kissing his chest softly yet passionately.  Jungkook grap taehyung belt without breaking the kiss and took it off . Then remove taehyung pants and boxer suddenly . Jungkook break the kiss and drool over his husband's body

            Everything around him become blur he just want his husband inside  him he was longing for that .  but the moment intrupted when a knock heard in jungkooks room . Taehyung groan and said furious what the fuckk why every one have to come when iam about to fuck my husband .  Jungkook panicky push taehyung aside and put his pants and a light t shirt .

    Taehyung  took his shirt and pant and looked for hiding spot panickly . Jungkook pushed taehyung inside the bathroom after peacking his husband's lips and said . Tae ... baby don't come outside whatever happens.  Taehyung nodded scardely .

     The knock again heard jungkook closed the door. firstly cool himself come to his usual cold state and opened the door . The door opened revealing jimin .

    Jimin look at jungkook and slightly smile . Jungkook also Sligtly smile at him and said coldly . Ohh jimin come inside . Jimin who accepted jungkook offer and enter inside the room . Jungkook slapped himself in his mind and talk to himself what the fuck you kim jungkook why you tell him to come inside shit... . Jungkook come out from his thought and looked at jimin who was looking at a  boxer in the floor .

      Jungkook quickly looked at jimin and panickly pick the boxer  and said iam sorry my room was a mess . Jimin chuckled and said oh it's Okey can I ask you a question jimin asked . Jungkook nodded . Jimin look at the boxer and ask is that your boxer .

     Jungkook nodded suddenly and replied in an instant yep . Jimin smile and said didn't know that your using cheap boxer  . Jungkook look at the boxer in his hand and said yeah I like to  wear this in night . Jimin make a ohh and said yoogji told me to give this to you . Jungkook nodded take the file in his hand leaving the boxer in the floor .

        Jungkook deeply looked at the file and said told yoogji hyung that I will correct file and sent to his cabin tomorrow.  Jimin nodded and left room .

      When jimin gone outside jungkook closed the door and deeply sigh and run to bathroom door and opened it revealing a taehyung who fully leans and eardropping the conversation . Taehyung startled and looked at jungkook and take deep sighn and ask babyy is he gone ?? . Jungkook nodded at kiss his husband and smile at him .

    Taehyung come outside the bathroom to see his boxer in the floor . He took it and show to his husband and ask . Babyy did you think this boxer was cheap . It was one i wear in our wedding and most expensive boxer I have . Jungkkok chuckled and shook his head as no and said you were so hot when you wear that boxer .

    Taehyung blush and give his boxy smile  to the compliment and look at jungkook and said sorry baby I wanna go I will meet you tomorrow if I was not in the room the head maid will be report to your  father .

       Jungkook nodded sadly and said okeyy ... we can meet tomorrow hubby . Then give quick peck to his husband's lips . Taehyung who smiled widely and left the room completely dressed.  Jungkook may cold but in front of his  husband he is just a baby who love to pampered by his lovely husband  .

I hope you like the chapter 😊😊

         💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚