Chapter 12 ~ Final Exams

Welcome back for chapter 12!
Again I really want to apologize for the year long wait and I understand if no one is reading this story anymore. I'm happy to be back though!
I also wanted to let everyone know that in upcoming chapters it may get pretty dark so i wanted to put some trigger warnings out there. Some of these triggers include; torture and bodily harm, cancer, self harm/suicide and death. I will make it more clear when anything like this happens in a chapter with a trigger warning here in the beginning description as well as within the story before and after it takes place (for example what I did with Chapter 9 - The Dream when there was a lemon present). 

Now finally! Final exams and the training camp are coming up!
Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mei POV

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* "ugh, I'm up I'm up" I said as I slowly roll over to turn my alarm off. I rub the sleep out of my eyes and step out of bed to hear the crunching of paper beneath my feet. Study notes were scattered all over my floor, which I began to pick up and place neatly on my night stand. "Today's the day", I say followed by a sigh. "Let's go kick some finals butt!" 

Once I am dressed and have all of my school stuff packed I step out into the hallway and walk until I'm met by a small body blocking my path. "You can't pass!" shouted Yui. I looked at her confused. "Not until you give me a piggy back ride!" I smiled and threw her over my back. "Where too Your Highness?" With a pompous face and tone, "To the kitchen, for my royal breakfast!" I whinnied like a horse and began galloping to the kitchen with Yui laughing loudly on my back. I set her down in her chair and then bowed before smirking and sitting in my own chair. Mom had cooked up some eggs and toast for breakfast, which I began to scarf down very quickly. "Whoa Hana" my mom laughed, "make sure you don't choke!" I took a sip of water, "Sorry, I don't want to be late for school! Final exams start today." I finished the last of my food as my mom gasped slightly, "Oh yes! That's right. How do you think it's going to go?" I looked at her with a slanted grin, "Well I hope well. I need to pass all of the tests in order to go to training camp with everyone! The last thing I need right now is to be stuck at home while everyone else is practicing and working to improve their abilities." My mother chuckled and put a hand on my shoulder, "I'm sure you'll do great" 

Once I made it to class I began to run through everything in my head what could possibly be on this final exam. I hadn't notice the nervous bouncing of my leg and a familiar voice echoing in the back of my head while my mind raced. "Hey! Earth to Mei!", Uraraka said as she shook my shoulder. Snapped out of my thoughts I turned and looked at her, "o-oh, I'm sorry" I said as I shook my head and placed a hand on my forehead. "I'm so worried about these exams, I feel like I might puke". Uraraka nodded her head and sighed, "Trust me, I know how you feel right now." She copied the worried look that she saw on my face but quickly formed a bright smile "I know we'll do great though! We know what we're doing. Nothing to be worried about". I couldn't help but smiled back to her and nod my head confidently, "Let's nail this!" 

Time Skip to after the first written exam

I dropped my head to my desk followed by a loud sigh once Aizawa Sensei came around and gathered all of the exams. "You okay there Mei?" Uraraka asks quietly. I slowly roll my head to the side and see her looking at me concerned. Slowly lifting my hand I give her a thumbs up and a weak smile, "I feel like my brain is about to explode, but other than that I guess I can say I'm okay. Only two more days of written exams left right" I say tiredly. She chuckles and helps me up out of my desk before practically carrying my lifeless body out of the room. Uraraka laughs, "Come on let's go to my place and cram".