Chapter 6 ~ Battle Royal

Yesssss I've been so looking forward to writing this chapter! Like I said before I love love love Iida but Mei will be taking Iida's place in the battles once again. This is just how I imagine the story and I hope this doesn't upset anyone 😬. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mei's POV
"Are you Hana?" A loud voice coming from behind me scared me out of my thoughts and I turned around to see a girl with pink hair and huge goggles covering her eyes as she leaned in close to me flashing a big smile. I stumbled back a little and smiled and chuckled nervously, "yep that's me!" She leaned back and clasped her hands together. "Great!" She relaxed her self and moved her goggles to reveal her big green eyes. "Now I'm gonna go over some details with you..."

After done talking to Hatsume I wasn't sure if I should feel relieved or nervous. She explained to me that she wasn't trying to get into the hero course but the support course. She was a equipment fanatic and said that this round she was using me to show off her... "babies", but what if she's lying? What if these babies get me thrown out of the ring? I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and slammed into the back of someone and fell flat on my ass. "Oooo... ouch ouch ouch" I winced at the stinging pain left behind. "Sorry! I wasn't looking where I wa- oh its you!" I smiled at the person standing over me and he flashed a sharped tooth smile back and ran his hand through his red hair. "What's got you all caught up in your thoughts?" He said as he extended his hands out and grabbed mine pulling me up effortlessly. I blushed a little and sighed as we retracted our hands, 'if only I could hold his hands longer..." I thought but mentally face palmed myself when I realized that Kiri was still waiting for an answer. "Ah i-it's just about my battle. I spoke to my opponent and it kinda got all in my head... not sure what to think" Kirishima patted my shoulder "you got this! Just think about your objective not the opponent right now, you don't want to get to nervous for the battle" I chuckled and then mimicked a well known act for Kirishima, I clenched my fist and closed my eyes "oh so manly."

He laughed and gave me a slight nudge

He laughed and gave me a slight nudge. "I don't do that!" I snorted "uhhhhh yes you do!" We both laughed but stopped when we heard the announcement that the tournament was about to begin. "Come on!" He said as he grabbed my wrist and and dragged me to the stands so we could find a place to sit.

We found some great seats where we could see everything but we weren't too far away. The first match was Izuku and a Shinso. "Hey that's the guy that was matched up with Ojirou and that other guy that dropped out. "I'm not sure what happened to me but I'm thinking it was some sort of mind control," this came from behind you, not realizing Ojirou was right behind the two of you. You turned to show you were giving your full attention. "I think it's when he asks a question and you answer, that's when he's got power over you, all I know for sure though is I blacked out after he asked me my name." I gulped nervously and turned back to the battle that was about to take place. I missed the first part of Izuku and his opponents conversation but I caught the second half. "Like that monkey babbling about his stupid pride" this coming from Shinso, "What kind of dumbass throws away a chance like this?" "STAAAAAAAART!" Izuku's expression turned angry and he started toward him "what'd you say?-" he immediately froze and his eyes became glazed over. Ojirou stood up "dammit Midoriya I told you!" Present Mic came on the speaker "Seconds into the match and Midoriya's frozen in place!" I leaned forward and began biting my lip nervously. Shinso began talking once again, "must be nice having everything handed to you, Izuku Midoriya." And smirked slightly, "now turn around... and walk out of the ring" Many gasped including me as he began to walk towards the exit. I stepped up and leaned as far as I could over the railing, almost falling over but Kirishima was quick to grab me, holding me from behind by the waist. "Wake Up Izuku!!! Wake up!!" I kept screaming and the others joined me, all of us trying to get his attention but nothing was working. He was a meter from the line now. "Ahhhh I can't look!" I said as I covered my eyes with my hands. BOOM a loud explosion erupted through the entire stadium, I uncovered my eyes and looked back at the match. "Oh thank god!" I said as I slid off the railing right into kirishima's body. He was so focused on the match he only gripped me tighter by the waste and pulled me closer causing me to blush a deep red. My attention was back on the match once Shinso spoke up once again. "How? You shouldn't have control. What'd you do?" Shinso kept rambling on trying to get an answer out of Izuku but he just stepped toward him slowly accelerating. Slamming into Shinso he forcibly began pushing him out of the ring. A loud crack was heard when Shinso landed a hard punch on Izuku's cheek and then another one almost immediately after. Izuku grunted and grabbed Shinso by the collar of his shirt and flipped him, slamming him down hard into the ground and out of the ring. "Shinso is out of the ring!" The crowd erupted in applause including his classmates. I jumped excitedly and Kirishima released his grip on my waist and wrapped his arms around me from behind and squeezed tightly. Once we calmed down we realized the position we were in, so close together, we let go of each other and both blushed. "T-that was pretty awesome huh..." Kirishima said as he ran his hand through his hair nervously and looked at his feet. "O-oh yeah! S-so cool..." I said awkwardly.