!!Notice!!

Hello everyone and welcome back!

So for the upcoming arc in this story (which is the overhaul arc). I've been looking around at some theories as to wether or not the student had to pass the provisional licensing exam in order to join a work study.
Which, how the theory goes, is yes. Students would've had to pass the exam in order to participate as well as seek out and be accepted by hero agencies.

That put a bit of a stop to how I wanted this part of the story to go, and so I tried to find any way I could make my story the way I want it to while also keeping the canon MHA story line.

I thought of everything I could but ultimately I've decided to bend the story a bit.

Here is my explanation on what I'm changing and why.

From what I read, Todoroki and Bakugou failed the exam so they are not allowed to seek out a work study.
Technically, Mei hasn't "failed" the exam, instead she just never had to chance to participate in the exam in the first place due to her healing.
So, she has to either take the remedial classes or try again the next opportunity to earn her license (which from what I've ready would be the following summer I believe?). She chooses remedial courses.
Anyway, so since she hasn't technically "failed" she has been given the opportunity to still seek out a work study with an agency but the likely good of her actually being accepted is far lower due to her not having her license.

So that's what I'm thinking. I wanted to give an explanation before publishing the next chapter incase anyone was confused as to why Mei could seek out a work study without her license.

Chapter 19 is in the works! I'm hoping to get it out sometime this week! If you have any questions or concerns at all feel free to leave a comment and I'll try my best to answer!

See you all again soon!! 💕