Notice: I'm still here!

Hello everyone!

First off I want to say once again thank you to both new readers and readers who have been following this story from the beginning.
41k views wouldn't be possible without all of you and for that I am forever grateful 💕

Secondly, I've received many comments and messages asking me if I'm coming back or if I've given up on the story. I definitely haven't given up on it and I do plan on coming back.
When that will be I can't say for sure but I'm hoping it'll be soon. For now I'll give you guys a bit of an update as to why I have been pretty absent for the last few months.

I graduated college a couple of months ago in August and had a job interview the day after I moved back home. I'm happy to report I got the job and am about a month in and enjoying it a lot. However it's taken a toll on my ability to make time for this story.
I also learned a few days before I landed my job interview that my partner and I are expecting! 🤰💕
I am beyond excited but pregnancy mixed with the stresses of learning the ins and outs of a new job hasn't exactly been a walk in the park.

I can assure you all that this story is going to end properly and still has a ways to go. I also have plans for a second book in the future!
The next chapter of this story is in the making, just very very slowly.

I want to thank you all for your patience and understanding 💕💕