Chapter 7 ~ Battle Royal Pt2

I'm baaaaack!! Sorry for such a long wait. Writers block is a bitch and so first year of college 🤪. Anyway here is the long awaited part 2 of the battle royal!!!!
Also what?!??? 1K reads?!? I never expected this story to get as popular as it has! Thank you!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mei's POV
I sighed as I felt the cool water drop off my face and down my chest slowly soaking into my shirt. Reaching to my right, I grabbed some paper towel and wiped the water off my face and looked in the mirror. My face was still flushed red. "Ahhh damn it! I can't stop blushing..." I began to replay the event in my head. Feeling the warmth of his breath against my lips and his hand on my thigh, slowly sliding upward towards my- I gasped and clapped my hands against my cheeks and shook my head. "No no no don't think like that!"
"Think like whaaaaaat?" I gasped and quickly turned to see who had spoke. Mina. She had a slight smirk and one raised eyebrow waiting for my reply. "Ahhhh uuuh no one! Err.. I mean nothing!" She chuckled. "Well that's not what the blush on your face is saying" I whimpered and hid my face in my hands. "Nothing..." I said, which was muffled behind my hands. "Ooooookay theeeen" It was silent for a minute while Mina fixed herself up and checked herself out before she broke the silence. "How do I look?" I slowly moved my hands away and looked at her, blush still present. I laughed slightly, "good as always" She smiled at me then grabbed my hands. "Okay so I won't ask about your little crush for now" I blushed more, "but let's go back up to the stadium and watch the rest of the battles alright?" I nodded and we left the bathroom heading up to the stadium.

Once we made it to our seats we were dumbfounded. "What the hell happened here?" The battle field was completely torn up, debris from what looked like an explosion was everywhere. Sero piped up, "Todoroki and Midoriya happened" I formed my mouth into an 'O' shape and took a seat. After about 20 minutes they had finally managed to get the field fixed and the battles could continue. "Kirishima and Tetsutetsu are going up for the tie breaker" said Sero as he leaned forward and looked down at the field. I quickly leaned against the railing and watched, they set up for an arm wrestle. Present Mic screamed on the speakers, "STAAAAAART!!" The boys began their battle, which lasted for a long time.
"Gosh these guys could go on forever!" Mina complained and rested her head in her hands. They battled for another 3 minutes before Kirishima was able to overcome Tetsutetsu's strength and win the arm wrestle. The crowd erupted in cheer and so did our classmates. I smiled and began to blush madly again, Mina catching me in the act. She followed my gaze and saw the red head I was smiling at and figured it out. She smirked but kept her comments to herself... for now. I was knocked out of my daze when I heard someone calling my name. It was Uraraka. "Hey Mei! Aren't you up next??" I gasped and quickly got up and ran to the waiting area.

"Mei Hanna versuuuus Ibara Shiozaki!!!!" We both lined up and the crowed was cheering. I looked around the stadium and found my friends, Kirishima as well. We made eye contact and I quickly looked away, blushing once more. A thousand thoughts went through my mind but I was quickly interrupted by the sound of the buzzer. "BEGIN!!" I spotted my opponent who quickly shot her vines straight towards me. 'Shit gotta move!' I dodged the first view vines that came my way by backflipping and ducking, but a stray vine caught my ankle and tightly wrapped itself around before pulling and taking me out and landing flat on my back. She pulled swiftly and I felt a pop come from my ankle. 'Shit!' I winced in pain as she pulled me towards her. I ignored the pulsating pain coming from my foot and reached forward grabbing the vine and shooting energy through, snapping the vine in half. I flipped backward once again and landed in a kind of Spider-Man pose. (I'm sorry I don't know how else to describe it 😂) I stood up but stumbled and winced at the pain shooting through my ankle. 'Dammit'

Kirishima's POV
"I think she might be hurt" Sero said as he took a seat next to me. I watched Mei as she continued to fight, noticing the slight winces and lack of weight she was putting on her one foot. "Damn I think you're right Sero" I immediately got nervous for her. "You've got this Mei!" I whispered as I leaned forward, leaning against my knees.