Chapter 9 ~ The Dream

So as promised this chapter will contain a LEMON. If you are not comfortable with this content you may skip it. The lemon will be in italics and I'll let you know once it is over. I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mei's POV (Dream)
Eating my lunch at school I had noticed the glances that Kirishima was making my way. They weren't the normal friendly glances, they seemed intimidating and, in a way, hungry for something. I was talking to Mina and Uraraka but couldn't focus, I could feel his gaze on me, giving me chills.
There was still around 20 minutes of lunch left when I realized I had left one of my text books in our last class. "Well I'm going to go grab my text book, I'll see you guys in class!" We all have friendly waves to each other as I started walking off. For a majority of the trip I got the feeling that someone was following me, but I shook it off.
[Warning: Lemon 🍋]
I walked into the classroom and reached for my text book when I heard the classroom door shut and then lock. My heart began racing as I slowly turned around to see a familiar red head. He slowly started walking towards me. "Geez Kirishima don't scare me like tha-" I was cut off when smashed his lips against mine. He backed me up against one of the desks. We both pulled away from the kiss, panting. "Kirishima..." I whispered as he placed his hands around my waist. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that.." he said in a low voice while taking a hand and placing it on my cheek. He placed his forehead against mine "I want you so bad Mei..." he took his forehead away and looked down at me with his lust filled eyes. "... I need you" I swallowed nervously but sighed as he slowly ran his fingers through my hair, melting into his touch. I slowly looked up at him "then take me" I grabbed his faced and pressed his lips against mine, they were so soft and warm. He slowly leaned me back against the table and swiftly removed my skirt and panties and I undid my shirt and threw is on the floor, leaving me in nothing but my knee high socks and a red bra. He chuckled slightly and began toying with my bra, "I see you like the colour red" I blushed madly, closed my legs and covered my chest in embarrassment. He growled lowly and pinned my arms to the desk and opened my legs. He began licking my neck and downward, slowly getting closer to my crotch. He stopped and I whimpered in anticipation. He looked at me questionably, making sure I was okay with it. I nodded and quickly threw my head back when he began to roughly suck on my clit. "Fuck Kiri!" I moaned as he inserted two fingers, finger fucking me while enjoying my clit.
Nearing my climax I moaned loudly, "Kiri... I'm gonna come!" He placed his free hand over my mouth and hushed me, "not yet baby girl" I whimpered when he stood up and began to lick my juices off of his fingers. Suddenly he roughly grabbed me by the ass and lifted me up around his hips. Pressing me up against the wall he began to nip and suck at my neck, "Ki-Kirishima" I moaned as he sucked at my sweet spot.
He began kissing me again, aggressively. I heard him undo his buckle and let his pants fall to the floor, including his underwear. Looking down I saw his long member near my entrance, I was nervous about the size but I wanted it so bad. "Fuck me Kiri" I whispered into his ear and pulled back to look at his face. He smirked and began to rub the tip of he member against my entrance. I moaned and whined, "Kiri stop teasing me-" I gasped loudly as he shoved himself inside me.  "Ah- Fuck Mei, you're so tight" he groaned into my neck. I ran my fingers through his hair and tugged slightly. Lifting his head he looked into my eyes before he began kissing me and quickening his pace.
With each thrust he made, my moan got louder and louder. He moaned into my ear "say my name Mei". "K-Kiri" he squeezed my ass causing me to gasp loudly. "Louder!" I whined as he slammed himself into me even harder. "Kiri!" "Scream it" he panted, his pace was getting sloppy as he was about to reach his climax. I was nearing mine as well, the built up pressure in my gut made it hard to get anything out other then moans and gasps. He wrapped his arms beneath my legs and folded me up against the wall and slammed into me. "Kiri I'm gonna-" "Say my name!" He growled and thrust hard into me one last time. "Ah KIRISHIMA!!!"
[End of Lemon 🍋]
Mei's POV (Awake)
I woke to the sound of my mom pounding on my bedroom door. "Mei! You're going to be late!!" I shot up and looked at the clock on my bedside table. "Shit!" I jumped out of bed and began to get ready when I felt an odd sensation coming from my crotch. Curiously I reached for the pulsating area and felt a wet stickyish substance. I groaned and looked to my bed to see a wet spot about the size of a baseball. "Did I really just have a wet dream..." I mumbled to myself. "Mei! Hurry up!!" I heard my mother yell from the kitchen. "Uh oh yeah! Almost ready!" I quickly stripped and dressed into my school uniform and made my bed, "I'm gonna have to clean that after school" I thought as I walked out my bedroom door. "How am I supposed to face him?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for this very short chapter!! I wanted to get this out to you guys as soon as I could and I wanted this chapter to basically just be just a lemon so that's why I'm ending it here. Enjoy!!