Chapter 8 ~ Forehead Kisses

Time for a new chapter! Enjoyyyyyyyy ❤️ Also sorry for the cheap title, I couldn't think of anything 😬
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kirishima POV
We finally made it to Mei's house after the long walk.  I turned around to wake the sleepy girl but stopped and stared. She looked so peaceful and relaxed, she was like sleeping beauty. I smiled and blushed madly. I turned to look back at her once more but felt a small drop of rain land on my forehead and fall down in between my eyes. Looking up, two more drops landed on my face. "Better get inside" I whispered before walking up the steps and knocked on the door. I felt Mei begin to stir and immediately froze until I felt her relax again and cling onto me tighter. I sighed as I heard someone fumbling with the door knob. I raised a brow at the clumsiness of the person on the other side of the door. After about 30 seconds of trying to open it, the door finally opened and I was met with a little girl who was staring up at me with her big eyes.

"You must be Yui!" She continued to stare at me and slowly nodded her head. I smiled and extended my hand down to her level, "I'm Kirishima, your sisters friend" she took my hand and I shook it slightly until she let go and furrowed her brows thinking. She was slightly mumbling my name, as if trying to figure out who I was. "Yui! Who is it?" I heard a woman yell from inside the house. Yui mumbled my name once more before forming her mouth into an "o" shape and smiled turning to yell back. "It's the boy who sissy likes!!" I immediately blushed madly. I heard foot steps coming to the door and was met with an older woman, she was very pale and had an oxygen tank and tubes running up into her nose, but she was still very beautiful, Mei resembles her a lot. "Hello there! So you're Kirishima?" I nodded, the blush on my face still present. She smiled then looked over my shoulder. "Awe look at her, so tired" she looked at the crutches I was holding in my hand. "Oh here hun let me take those." I handed them to her and she began walking inside. "Please come in!" I followed her inside and Yui shut the door aggressively behind me. I flinched at the loud bang and turned to look at the little girl who made a nervous face. (😬 like this) "Oops" she whispered. I looked at Mei who still seemed to be asleep. I laughed slightly then followed Yui into the house.

Mei POV
I was woken up by a loud slam of a door. I opened my eyes to see a familiar coat rack. I'm home. I realized I was still being carried by Kirishima and blushed. I saw him start to turn to look at me, panicking I pretended to still be asleep. 'Why did I do that?' I thought. 'Why am I pretending to be asleep? He's carried me this far the least I could do is give him a break.' I felt the warmth of his back against my chest and face and his warm breath against my hands that were wrapped around his shoulders. 'I guess I could fake it for a liiiitle longer' smiling I relaxed and melted into him.

Kirishima POV
I walked in and looked around the house. It was very open concept. The kitchen, dining room and living room were all attached. It was very comforting. "Did you want to stay for a while? Have a coffee or tea? It's the least I can do, you walked my daughter all the way back here. She told me you live out of the way." I smiled "No no it's alright! I should get back home anyway. My mom and dad might be getting a bit worried." She smiled, "we should wake her up and get her to bed." She began to walk over to me but I stopped her. "Oh don't worry! I can just put her to bed-" I stopped myself and blushed "i-if that's alright!" I said nervously. Her mom chuckled and nodded. "Her room is just down the hall, last door on the right. I'll call a cab for you!" She turned and went back to the kitchen.

I opened the door to Mei's room and was immediately hit with the sent of lavender. Her room was a grey-blue colour and was filled with pictures and posters of superheroes, including All Might. I looked around her room a little longer before making it to her bed. I flipped the blanket over and sat down on the edge of her bed. It was soft and comfy. Slowly I leaned back grabbed Mei's arms from around my neck and let her down gently. Sitting up I slowly turned and looked at her sound asleep. I grabbed a pillow from the other side of her bed and gently lifted her broken ankle and slid the pillow underneath to elevate it. Lastly I pulled the blanket over her and tucked her in.

I looked down at her once more in aw. I began to think about all of the good qualities she had, her kindness, strength, integrity... beauty. I blushed and bent down to her level. I felt my heart begin to beat faster. I caught myself gaze at her lips. I quickly shook my head and patted my cheeks. 'No! She's sleeping!" I sighed and looked at my hands. Looking back up at her I raised my hand and waved it in front of her face, looking for a reaction. 'She's really asleep.' I swallowed nervously and leaned forward. I placed my hand on her forehead and moved her hair out of her face. I rested my other hand on her bed and leaned all the way, gently placing my lips on her forehead and kissed her gently. I retreated quickly and placed the back of my hand on my lips. 'I just did that!' I quickly stood up and wiped the sweat off my forehead. I quickly walked out the door and opened it before turning to look at her once more and smiled, "goodnight Mei". I stared for a moment longer before shutting the door behind me.

I walked out from the hallway and out toward the kitchen and met with her mom. "All tucked in?" She asked as she set Yui down on the counter. I nodded and noticed my cab pulled up outside the house. "My cabs here!" I began putting my shoes on and her mom began to walk over with a small brown bag. "Thank you again for bringing her all the way here. I would've went and got her myself but they took my license away when I got sick" I nodded "it was no big deal really. She's my best friend" I smiled. Her mom smiled back and handed me the brown bag. "Here, take some cookies I made." Yui grabbed my pant leg and started jumping up and down "they're suuuuuper good!" I laughed and patted her head and looked back up at her mom. "Thanks Ms. Mei" she smiled and shook her head slightly, "call me Fuyu" I nodded and opened the door before looking back and waving to the two before shutting the door behind me.
The entire cab ride home I thought about Mei. I can't deny my feelings anymore. I like her a lot.

Mei POV
"Her room is just down the hallway, last door on the right" I heard my mom say as Kirishima turned to make his way to my room. He looked around for awhile which made me very embarrassed. I had to many posters, I look like such a nerd! I blushed and whimpered quietly.
Finally he made it to my bed and set me down gently. He put a pillow under my leg and pulled the blanket over me, tucking me in. He's so sweet, I tried my hardest not to smile.
It was silent for a moment before I felt his hand on my forehead and I flinched slightly but relaxed again when he moved my hair out of my face. His hand was so warm and soft. I felt him lean on the bed and slightly kiss my forehead. I wanted to squeal or gasp or do something but I didn't want to startle him so I did my best to keep calm and pretend to be asleep. After a minute I heard the door shut and I shot my eyes open. I rolled onto my side away from the door and blushed madly covering my mouth with my hand. 'He kissed me!' I laughed slightly and pulled the blanket up to cover half my face and let out a small squeal. 'What was all of that?' I thought as I blushed even harder.

'Does he like me too?'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oof sorry this is a super short chapter. I wanted the next part to be a new chapter tho. This next chapter will contain a lemon so beware of that, but only for the first little bit. I'll put a warning before that part and then after it will resume to a normal day, no more lemon... for now. Hope you enjoyed this cute little fluff ☺️☺️