Waanjai

Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat was a rather busy person.

Besides being an actor and a singer, the man was also the CEO of his very own management team.

And when one gets the opportunity to secure an exclusive interview.. well, that's just pretty damn lucky.

That's how a certain journalist feels as she  was given entry at the very office of Mr. Jongcheveevat.

It was surreal.

Calm down. You're a professional first, and then a fan. We can do this without squealing, okay? Deep breaths.

But she was still unprepared meeting one of Thailand's most sought after superstar in person. The pictures doesn't do him justice.

Lungs? Hello? You better start working.

After the initial introduction, Mew Suppasit offered her one of the two cushy couches available there in the sitting area, before depositing himself on the sofa opposite her.

And so they begin.

Mew Suppasit has an easy smile. And very, very courteous. He even served the tea himself.

But then she noticed that there was an extra teacup.. waiting. There are other people in the room quietly working in the background and she wondered for who that teacup is for.

But soon she forgot about the thought because as they went deeper into the interview, she started to notice other things too.

It was very subtle, but she somehow became aware that Mew developed a sudden.. restlessness.

She observed his constant checking of the time. He'd looked at one of his many assistants with question in his eyes, and everytime they would answer with a negative he would just drum his fingers on the armchair, smile not leaving his handsome face as he alternately answer her questions and glance at the door.

He's obviously waiting for someone. But could it be..

She heard rumors. But both parties neither confirm nor deny anything.

And the curiousity is killing her. But one could only hope.

Please, please, please heaven and earth and to all the gods listening.

And then suddenly, everything came to light.

Perhaps by instinct or maybe someone gave Mew some sort of a secret signal because he visibly relaxes, the tension in his shoulders disappearing.

He also stopped talking.

She watched with growing fascination as he poured tea in the only remaining empty teacup before proceeding to stare at the door with an eager expression.

And then Gulf Kanawut was there in all his blooming glory.

She's barely hanging on to her sanity.

She almost lost it when Gulf politely acknowledged her.

And she might also let out an unladylike squeak, but who could blame her?

It's plain to see that Gulf was very familiar with Mew's workplace because she just stupidly saw him stride toward a bare wall before flicking an invisible switch and the wall.. opened. The freaking wall just slid open.

Mew Suppasit has a hidden room in his office. A room which Gulf was given free access.

Was that a secret? Should she write that down? Wait. What is she doing here again?

Just when she was about to lose her mind, Gulf came back carrying a blanket. Yes. A blanket. Oh, and a pillow.

He sits beside Mew, drinks the tea, and plays with his phone.

There was an unmistakable sound of a throat being cleared.

It came from Mew and only then did she realized that he's waiting for her to quit gawking and continue from where they left off.

Honestly, she didn't know how she managed to wrap up the interview because for the life of her, she just want the world to stop and sit there and stare at the beautiful couple infront of her.

Because that's what they are together. Beautiful.

Mew was in the middle of explaining about his new project when Gulf shows the first signs of fatigue and started yawning. As if on cue Mew raises a hand expectantly, and Gulf simply surrendered his phone to that hand.

Sometimes it's the littlest of gestures that count.

And then Gulf was napping on Mew's lap, one of his hands held securely by the other man.

All to soon the interview was over and Mew was silently thanking her for her time. He didn't comment about the obvious things that she saw, and she really didn't need to ask.

She was at the door when everything started to sink in.

Am I dreaming? I'm dreaming, right?

As if to confirm she turn to steal one last look.

She restrained herself and didn't start jumping with joy until she reached the elevator.

******************************************