I want us to hug too

The shoot is taking longer than everyone anticipated.

He checks the time again, surprised to see it's nearing midnight.

Yawn.

It has been a long day. He is dead on his feet, in dire need of sleep, and is missing someone very badly.

Yes, that specific someone is 185 cm tall, rarely talks, and likes to tell weird jokes when you least expects it.

It was reported back to him that Gulf went straight home after his last schedule. He has an entire team on watch when they are on different work locations that when the sunflower as much as sneezes, there's no way in hell the sun wouldn't notice.

Probably asleep right now, he thought.

His phone pings at that very moment. The very man of his thoughts sends a short, yet very clear message, "I'm cold. Gimme a hug ngub."

He finds his first genuine smile that day. It was plastered on his face until he arrives home, extracting a reluctant but very familiar body out of the sushi blanket he rolled himself into.

Sleeping beauty gives a small sound of protest, clearly indignant about his disturbed slumber. "Ssshhh. Sleep, tua eng. I'm here na."

Gulf lets out a happy sigh and settles down immediately, purring in his embrace.

He feels calm now, almost recharged.

This, right here is where he wants to stay for a very, very long time.

Finally, the sunflower is back where he belongs.

In his arms.

Always.

                                 ~END~