Dream of me

(Note: I woke up my roommate from a bad dream so I made this because I hope we all have that special someone to wake up next to. And here I am, hugging my pillow. So yeah, carry on.)

It was a rare chance when he wakes up before P'Mew. But there were times when he would open his eyes, to find that it was still dawn, and for some unknown reason it would take a long time for him to go back to sleep again.

Like today. The sun hasn't fully risen but N'Gulf was wide awake, staring at nothing in particular in the semi-darkness of the room.

And then he would become hyperaware of the person beside him, whose deep and even breathing gives a clear indication of a sound sleep.

He was absentmindedly caressing the arm wrapped around his middle, while using P'Mew's other arm as a pillow. He like that he always fall asleep in phi's arms, and wakes up at the same place. The steady thump thump thump of a beating heart a quiet comfort on his back.

He love that for them sleeping together doesn't necessarily means sex. Sometimes it's just cuddling, silence, and sleep at it's purest meaning. Preferrably complete and uninterrupted if they could help it.

N'Gulf slowly turned without disengaging P'Mew's hold and came face to face with his sleeping prince.

With the morning light softly passing through the curtained window, he could somehow trace out phi's feature with his eyes. The handsome face with it's hard lines relax in slumber.

He was itching to poke the straight nose, touch the cheeks, and kiss the moles near his eyes.

"Tua eng.." P'Mew breathes suddenly out of the stillness, as if reading his thoughts. N'Gulf thought he woke completely and waited, but he never moved, and his breathing becomes even once more.

Sleep talking?

They say it takes a lot of courage to sleep next to someone. Because in your sleep you are your most vulnerable, no defenses up, and you tell no lies.

But sleeping next to someone you love is better. Almost like a therapy. It makes you fall asleep faster, reduces depression, and helps you live longer.

And as he watch P'Mew sleep, he thinks to himself that he must have done something good in his past life to be where he is right now.

Most people waste their time trying to find someone to sleep with, instead of finding someone worth waking up to.

Yai nong has never been a morning person. But as he heard P'Mew mumbles his name once again, he decided he'd try to be one in the future.

~Zzzzzzzzzzzz~