While you were sleeping

His nose feels itchy.

It has been for quite some time now. And though both of his hands are free, he's refusing to move in fear he'd jar the sleeping man beside him awake.

So his nose would just have to suffer in silence because he won't budge until his khun phi finishes his much needed beauty sleep.

A FEW HOURS AGO...

He heard the door unlocked, followed by familiar footsteps.

"Did you eat, Phi? Would you like me to heat up some food?" he called out in greeting without taking his eyes off the flatscreen tv where a football match was showing.

He waited for an answer, got nothing, and then..

"Wha-?!" he was suddenly plucked out of the sofa and got dragged in the direction of the bedroom.

He was obviously being abducted and bid sayonara to his game. He didn't try to shake off the hand that was holding his wrist in a death grip. He did panicked at one point though.

"P-phi! What are you doing?!" he asked with alarm when he saw P'Mew started discarding his clothes along the way without pausing stride. "Calm down, Phi! It's the middle of the day!"

He tried to break free this time, but it's like trying to play tug of war with a mountain.

They are in the bedroom now, and the immovable mountain is down to his boxers. And Gulf, who is still fully clothed, almost got a heart attack when P'Mew grabbed both of his shoulders then pushed him down.

They both landed on the bed at the same time, with P'Mew sprawled on top of the younger man who was still trying to plead his case, "Phi! At least let me shower," yai nong said in his small, shy voice when he felt a peck on his neck, and then a sniff.

And then.. nothing.

Heart still racing, he chanced a glance at the culprit to find him already asleep. Exhaustion clearly written all over his still handsome face.

Sigh.

Gulf touched his P'Mews cheek and smiled when the other man nuzzled his hand like a kitten.

What an overgrown kitten.

"I adore you, you know. But you drive me crazy sometimes," he whispered.

The sleeping prince pulled him closer in response, draped an arm over his stomach, and threw one heavy leg on both of his for good measure. All thoughts of escaping flew out the window.

And that was three hours ago. Now the sun has completely set but he can still see no evidence of P'Mew resurrecting anytime soon.

So he just lay there quietly like the good boy he is. To avoid getting bored he tried to remember some of his favorite rap albums and started singing in his head.

He was on the fourth cd when he felt the first few signs of stirring.

A few stretching of sore muscles followed closely by a groan, and then P'Mew finally opens his eyes, and sees Gulf immediately.

"Good morning," the sun greeted. "Thank you for staying with me," he smiled sleepily.

"Good morning," the sunflower answered back, as per their ritual when they wake up. "How was your nap?"

"The best," P'Mew said while giving his favorite poong ka tee a pat pat pat.

"Good. Now that you're up can you do one thing for me?"

A questioning look.

"Will you scratch my nose?"

~END???~