Sequel News

Hello, my beautiful people! I'm so happy to be here again, while I'm procrastinating on my English essay. College has been absolute hell, because I'm a dumbass who didn't take concurrent in high school. I've managed to start the sequel, which is in a safe file on my laptop so it doesn't accidentally get deleted.

You'd think English would be easy for me, but it's surprisingly not. Hopefully when I'm done with English Comp II and History, I'll have more time to write in the late spring. I hate online discussions, I never know what to say as a response 😭

I. As of right now I have the first year done, but I'm not making any promises it'll be done anytime soon. I am hoping everyone will like it, especially because there will be an emphasis on Scorpius' POV in this story. There will be new faces and old ones. Maybe some who went unseen. You can definitely expect to see Millicent, Pansy, and Blaise's children in the sequel as well.

II. Originally this had PJO/HOO crossover, but I changed it because there will be an emphasis on it in the sequel. Scorpius will be taking on more demigod challenges than wizarding world. It'll follow the events of Cursed Child a little, but I'm changing some things to better fit my idea. Family secrets and origins will be revealed, and Albus will be by his side during it all.

III. Leo's own kids will play a role in the story too, but his daughter Arabella (yes, named after his mother) is one of the main three. There's always three when it comes to any kind of quest. I guess it wouldn't hurt to reveal the names of the Roseore and Angelos family. So! Here are the children of Leo and Harley!

Leo & Anna Roseore:

- Phoebe Diana Roseore

- Arabella Athena Roseore

- Castor Helios Roseore

Anna was actually the one who named Phoebe, not knowing it was a name of a Titaness from Greek Mythology. Leo had given her the middle name Diana because of her auburn hair, which reminded him of Artemis. If you see two familiar names, Leo chose Arabella and Castor. After Castor's death he felt guilty since he was the last one to see him. Unlike Harry, Leo didn't name his kids after his parents...all the shade to Harry about his kids named Lily and James.

Harley & Aaron Angelos:

- Hemera Juniper Angelos

- Hedone Selene Angelos

As you remember, these girls right here are twins. Aaron's sister, Victoria, is their surrogate. Aaron was the one who named Hemera, because she was born during the day and he swears the sky got brighter when she was born. Harley was the one who named Hedone, seeing it fit as he felt immense joy when she and her sister were born. Victoria does not see them as her daughters, but she definitely loves them as nieces.

IV. In other news, I do have an idea for the title. I'm not so sure on it or the cover, so I've made multiple. I am getting my friends opinions on them to see which ones they like. I do have my favorite which will probably be it, so...sorry to my friends whose favorites I probably won't be picking. I do have some mock-ups, which I will show. Which one is the actual cover? Well, you won't know until the sequel comes out.

 Which one is the actual cover? Well, you won't know until the sequel comes out