Seventh year | Cyclopes & Time

Your POV ~

Leo and I tried to see where the shaking and yelling was coming from. Well, that didn't stay unanswered for long. We saw a Cyclops coming towards the island, the water only going to its ankles.

"Alright, we don't have long before it comes to us. Think you can do anything to it from here as a distraction?" Leo asked.

I rummaged for my wand and dagger. Hopefully I wouldn't have to use the dagger if Leo was smart about this.

"Alright, distract him." Leo ran off.

I threw spells at the ugly brutes face and legs. It stepped weirdly, making it seem like the thing thought my spells were just small waves that were bothersome. I threw more spells at the thing, remembering one spell in particular.

"Sectumsempra!" I shouted.

The spell hit the cyclops' legs, causing three large cuts to appear. The cyclops didn't appreciate that, and instead, roared in anger and pain. It came towards the beach faster.

"Crucio!"

Nothing happened, it didn't even flinch. This was a demigod problem, not a wizard problem. This meant I'd have to do something worse than throwing spells at it.

"HEY!! Come get me you ugly! Lose just like your brother did to NOBODY!!" I shouted.

It came stomping towards me and went down to my level. It roared in my face and I tried hard not to throw up at the peanut butter and sheep's wool mixture on my face.

I saw my brother signal me to not bring attention to him. He began climbing up the cyclops' back.

"Heh...uh, I didn't mean what I said. Actually, I'm not from here, I'm not even a demigod." I laughed nervously.

The cyclops only had one thing to say, "Voldemort."

I felt my face drain of color and I shivered at the name. He wasn't going after demigods, he was going after witches and wizards. No doubt, probably going to find some who were aiding us in the war.

"Right...I'm just gonna—die!" I shoved my dagger into the cyclops' shoulder.

It roared in anger, swiping its hand at me. It felt like I had been hit by a baseball bat. I went flying into one of the chairs on the beach.

"Well aren't you a foul sport?" I sighed.

I got up, taking a deep breath, I grinned as I looked at my target. I ran towards the cyclops, jumping as high as I could and grabbing onto my dagger, which was still embedded in his shoulder.

I took it out of the things shoulder, getting in my fighting stance. Just in time, because Leo stabbed it in the eye from behind.
-

-

-

-
Small time skip ~

Leo and I walked out of that fight, eyes wide, trying to figure out what happened. We were covered in peanut butter, at least we hoped. I didn't dare check if it was peanut butter or not.